• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

From Husband to cuck and we have never been happier

• Thread startercuck4life2011
  • Start date

cuck4life2011

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 6, 2011
My Journey started simple enough, when I first met my wife I knew she was bi and we met with another woman a few times. I enjoyed being with 2 women at once and really liked watching the 2 of them together. Once we met with another guy and really got turned on watching them more than participating. We didn’t do it again and it had even been years since we met with another woman but my wife with another guy stuck in my mind.

We did still enjoy some bondage and teasing and would take turns being the one tied up. Once when it was my turn to be tied up she asked if I had any fantasies and I finally had the courage to admit I wanted to be tied up and ****** to watch her with another man. She seemed to like the idea and laid next to me and played with herself and told me to imagine it was another guy making her cum. After she came she used her hand to get me off and it didn’t take very long.
We spoke about it a few weeks later and she said she was willing to give it a try but with certain rules. I would have to find the man or preferably a couple since she missed being with a woman. She wanted to guy to be a gentleman but also to be Dom, into bondage and use. This all seemed great to me. Also I should look for someone that lived a few hours away so if she didn’t like it she would be stuck with someone local but if she did they wouldn’t be to far away. I signed up for a couple of fetish sites and started my search for about a month I found nothing, once a week she would tie me up and make me watch her play with herself while I told he about the people I was meeting. She thought no one would want her since she was a bbw but that didn’t seem an issue, No one seemed right. Fianally I found a couple with a Dom husband and sub wife that lived 2 hours away. His wife was skinny and small and he really was looking for someone with large tits, my wife’s 38 ddd seemed to fit the bill. We spoke for a week online and when I told me wife about him she wanted his email address and took over communicating with him. For 2 weeks she would tell me nothing about their conversations other than they were talking.
Then on a Wednesday night after work she said we were going out to dinner and meeting them about an hour drive away. We ate and he seemed very nice and you could tell his wife was very sub as she never said a word and even walked behind him. We ate and talked about everything except the reason we started this conversation in the first place. After dinner we went out to the parking lot. My wife told me to wait in the car and his wife would stay with me since her and him wanted to talk. I watched them get in the car and drive to the back of the lot. I couldn’t really see anything but it seemed like forever until they came back. His wife wouldn’t say a word even though I asked her questions. Finally I saw his car start up and drive back. His wife and mine changed places. He drove away I looked at my wife and she smiled and unbuttoned her blouse enough for me to see his cum in her cleavage. When we got home I was tied up and played with while she told me how big his dick was and how nice it felt to suck it and then have it cum all over her tits. She asked if I wanted this to go further and I said yes. So she told me the new rules. I would be allowed to watch at first but there would be times she would meet them alone. I was not allowed to talk unless asked a question and there would be no contact with me until we got home. I agreed and she told me we were meeting again Friday night. But the time that night was over I was hooked and knew this was the life for me.

Will post what happened then when I have a little more time.

Should I post part 2?

Please do.

Even though it wasn’t that long to wait until Friday night it seemed to take forever to get here. We threw a change of clothes in a bag for each of us and left work as early as we could. We met for dinner once again. After first they talked then she came to me and asked if I was sure this is what I wanted I stammered Yes. My wife went in the car with him and his wife got in the car with me. He came over and told me to follow him and the rule of the house was no subs are allowed in the house with clothes on, This made me nervous thinking how would I get to the house from the car without clothes on. I was about a 20 minute ride and their house was in the country as soon as I stopped the car his wife started undressing so I did the same, She carried her clothes but told me to leave mine in the car. We walked to the house and there was my wife also nude standing next to him fully dressed and he was squeezing her tit hard I thought that must hurt but when he really pinched her nipple she moaned so I knew this was enjoyable to her. It felt exciting and scary being out of door nude. He must have known how it was making us both feel since he lingered playing with her for a while outside. We eventually went inside he took me aside and I did feel strange beng nude in front of another man. He told me if I wanted to watch I need to do as I was told or else I will have to wait in another room or the car until he was done with my wife. I told him I would do as I was told. He told me to follow his wife. She lead me downstairs to a large room with some soft mats on the floor a large bed in the middle of it and what looked like some places to tie people up against the walls. Right next to the bed about a foot away was a hard wooden chair. She told me to sit into and started tying my ankles to it’s legs the had me put my hands behind my back. She tied my wrist together and then tied them to a slat on the back of the chair. After what seemed like an eternity The guy and my wife showed up.

He looked at me whispered something to her and they both laughed. She came over and told me they were laughing since being tied up made my little dick hard and they were wondering what would happen as the evening progressed. He stood on the other side of the bed and my wife and his undressed him. As soon as they got his pants off I saw the large bulge in his underwear. When they took them off I could see he was about 10 inches and thick. A lot bigger than anything my wife had ever had. He had his wife kneel next to me and told my wife no one could hear her so she could make as much noise as she wanted while they had fun. I was amazed as my wife got to her knees and took him all the way in her mouth. He told her she must have been born to suck his cock the way she took it all. But after on a couple of minutes he had her stop and told her to get onto the bed. He went into another room and came back with what looked like a set of cuffs. I was amazed how turned on I was, I was staring at my wife and was shocked to find myself starring at his cock too. He put a cuff on each of her wrists and ankles then times each wrist to the ankle so he arms and legs were in the air. He then spread her wide and using a rope going under the bed tied her so she was spread as wide as possible and unable to move. He got between her legs and starting licking her nipples and then biting them, I could see as see tried to struggle this was hurting her but she could not stop him. He told asked her if she wanted it to stop she said yes. He asked if she didn’t like it why was she so wet? He made her admit she wanted more and he kept going. She was almost screaming when he stopped. I think I was breathing as hard as she was as we all knew what was next. First he had his wife put a rubber on him. Then he roughly grabbed her tits and shoved himself all the way in, she did scream. He seemed to last forever a few times her and I made eye contact and could tell she was feeling pure pleasure. Finally he was going deep and hard and ready to explode. I had never heard my wife be so loud during a climax. He pulled out and she moaned again as his wife dutifully removed the condom. He undid the cuffs but reattached them together once she had rolled over so her head was on the pillow and her ass was in the air ankles and wrists together. He got his wife on the bed and she starting licking my wifes ass. She had never had anal before. His wife licked tongued and fingered her my wife moaning all the time. Once again he was rock hard and he put on a condom and some extra lube while his wife kept doing mine. He pushed her aside and started too enter my wife. She at first tried to pull away. He slapped her ass and told her to take it like a ***** and grabbed her and shoved it all the way in. At first all she did was whimper but as he got a rhythm and really started to fuck her she started to meet his thrusts and moan. This time he pulled out at the last second and came all over her ass and back. His and his wife left he left my wife tied as she was and me in the chair. My wife fell right asleep I think it took hours until I finally feel asleep, my little dick harder than it ever was wondering what would happen in the morning.

Please continue

In her ass?

I woke up stiff and sore from being tied to the chair and the sounds of my wife's moans. She was on to[p riding him, His hands on her hips moving her up and down. She was pinching her own nipples hard. I was amazed that once again I was more turned on then I thought possible. I wanted to e him grab her hips really hard and cum while inside her. She let go off her nipples and put her arms at his sides, leaned farward and really started riding him hard. He kept pushing her hips back and forth her tits bouncing more than I had ever seen them. I watched transfixed to then as the both came hard. With out any word or acknowledgement the left the bed and the room. His wife came in and untied me too me to a bathroom to use it and take a shower. I wanted to play with myself so badly but she was there watching and figured I had better wait. Once done we went to the kitchen and her and I ate. We then went out to the back yard where my wife and him were in a hot tub. His wife kneeled next to it my wife told me to stand right next to her and for a while stroked me a little and laughed when I moaned. She asked if I wanted to cum and they both laughed when I said yes. She told me fo O wanted to cum I had to agree to the new rules. I asked what they were. She started and told me. I was no longer allowed to touch her. He was her Master and he decided who used her body, I was ot allowed to play with myself unless given permission and would be put in a chastity device if they found out I did it. I had to do what ever both of them told me and being able to always watch would not just happen. It would only happen if he wanted it to. I wanted to cum so bad would have agreed to anything. Once I agreed she let go of my dick and nodded to his wife who took over unlike the gentle way my wife was playing with me this was rough and fast but I was so excited I didn't care. I exploded quickly which bought more laughs from them I had to lick her hand clean and deep down I knew this was my new life and I was very happy about it.

Wife continues to be his slut and I love hearing about and sometimes watching her adventures. If anymore wants to know more feel free to ask.

Users who are viewing this thread