• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

From one cuckold marriage to another

• Thread starterjacobmy
  • Start date

jacobmy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 18, 2006
I got divorced from my first wife in December. She had gotten pregnant early last year by her Pakistani lover. It was what we both wanted and I was looking forward to the looks and whispers of friends and neighbours. I had been reduced to a mere onlooker while he poked her as often as he wanted. He made sure I was degraded more and more with his every visit. She obeyed him to the letter and once he had fucked her she never let me again. He allowed her to fuck me just once while he watched and I mean HER fuck ME!! He had brought with him a strap on and she obeyed his command to ram it up me - it hurt, physically and mentally. Unfortunately she lost the baby early on and from then on our marriage went down the pan. She went wild going out most nights and often not coming home for days and when she did she smelled of curry and spunk. Her clothes sometimes stiff from dried cum stains. I would wank myself silly into these clothes but never got near her. She left to live with a right bastard who beat her and sold her now and then.

Earlier this month I remarried. She is fifteen years older than me and has been a swinger for years. We met online in a yahoo group and our messaging on yahoo mainly consisted of me pretending to be her cuck husband. We met and as she needed somewhere new to live I offered and we went from there. She fucked a stranger on her hen night and has been fucked on a night out since married.

Jake

hen night?

Yes, what is the "hen night?" If your new wife is so much older than you, is she past the childbearing age?

MistressK said:

Bachelorette Party, on this side of the pond.