• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Frustrated Irish Housewife

• Thread starter1sttimer4blk
  • Start date

1sttimer4blk

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 28, 2006
Hi Iam Jenny,iam Looking For Very Well Hung Blk Men To Help Me Train My Husband To Be A Cuckold.
I Need To Be Satisfied Properly And He Is Not Up To The Job,as Yet Ive Not Been With A Blk Man And Iam Dying To Know What All The Fuss Is About.
Please Help As My Pussy Aches For A Real Man And I Want My Husband To Witness It All.
Here Are Some Pics Of My Useless Hubby,please Leave Real Nasty Comments About Him As I Want Him Humilated.
And Here Are Some Of Me,love Jenny.xxxxxx

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 2,000
  • Photo-0043.jpg
    Photo-0043.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 486
  • Photo-0044.jpg
    Photo-0044.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 367
damn thats bad looks like he has more skin then dick.

I think I am smaller but it would be a close one! I am also cut but still small! That is why my wife and white women go for the BBC!! It's common sense!

damn thats what that loser looks like hard
id hate 2 c him soft....hahahahahahaha

Don't worry, your dreams will become true... You will become addicted to BBC, you will be owned by a black master who lends you out to his friends. You will become a black cock slut and hubby will be humilated. He will serve you and your black master! ^)_(^

Hi

Hi Jenny,

I;m Vic, 38years old, 6ft tall living in London UK. I am prepard to travel if you're interested. Drop me an email at pervertdarklord@yahoo.co.uk. Let's chat

Vic

Sexy

1sttimer4blk said:
Hi Iam Jenny... I Need To Be Satisfied Properly And He Is Not Up To The Job... Please Help As My Pussy Aches For A Real Man And I Want My Husband To Witness It All.
Your amazing body needs to be fucked hard by a BBC, I hope you 'll find it soon.

Hi Jenny, you may need to be fucked, but if you were my wife you would be wearing a ring.

Wow! YOur hot and sexy Jenny! A really baeutiful woman. I hope cucky gets none of that wet, tight pussy of yours! Man is that a small white cock or what! lol. YOu will not regret going black

hi jenny my wife jackie knows exactly how you feel hope you find a real man soon and send us some more pics

I'm Dr_damn, I live in east London
I’m very interested
This is a link http://www.profilepic.com/dr_damn wit my pics
If you are interested then email back on emelson_b hotmail.com and we can sort something out

hi jenny , i cant believe that little c%you should get smome bbc soon , and make him serve you
ck does mor than ticle your lips

Sounds great sweetie looking forward to speak with you would love to give you the real fun time and chocolate that you have been missing contact me at parot24@yahoo.com and lets talk...

Users who are viewing this thread