• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Fuck and Play with my wife!!!

• Thread starterdelpfincouple30
  • Start date

delpfincouple30

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 10, 2006
How about little game…

Anybody care to cum IN her or her feet and post photos back!

If you do we’ll reward you with real creamed cock in her pussy from that session…

let see more of that hot pussy

can you post a picture of her ass bent over?

Attachments

• big cock.jpg
    big cock.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 316
bbc in nyc

yeah show us an ass shot.let's see that asshole puckered and ready.

Is this gonna work out??

My printer needs ink. When I get around to getting some I'll print pics of her and come on them for sure. I have jacked off to pictures of your wife many times. I am a huge fan of hers. She is so perfect. I totally love her feet and thank you ever so much for every picture you've posted showing them. Please paint her toenails red. Red is so slutty.

Lovely Toes!

Your wife has lovely toes and feet. What a turn on! You must have lots of fun worshipping them.

I see some of you are all crazy about my wife’s feet..here is few more..this might help you get off!!!

Those pics are out of this world. I think I am in love with your wife.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to bust a "Peter North" sized load in her gaping hole!! and watch it pour out as she watches in amazement over the size of my loads!!

delphincouple

not only her feet are great, also her hands.
Please post some pics of her hands and if you do so, with painted nails please, color doesn't matter.
I really get turned on by her hand-pictures.

thxs.

I like this game !

I want cum on my pics.!!! then post here or email me at rita@yahoo.com I have several Girlfriends that will probably want the same. Please, .
Love Ya,
Rita

Attachments

• Rita 165.jpg
    Rita 165.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 414
radaruk said:
Rita I would love to cum on your and your girlfriends pics that body of yours is absolutely gorgeous. I just wish I was the other side of the Atlantic maybe I would stand a chance of filling your sweet pussy then

Thank you !!! You sound genuine. my email is rita_hef@yahoo.com . I can send lots of pics, If you want. But I need to see you also !

radaruk said:
Rita I would love to cum on your and your girlfriends pics that body of yours is absolutely gorgeous. I just wish I was the other side of the Atlantic maybe I would stand a chance of filling your sweet pussy then

so why cant you cum on our pics and return them in the forum ? that would be so hot. !!

lickamin said:

THANK YOU ...would love to feel that hot cum on my pussy lips...
this is your reward...

ANYBODY ELSE???

Beleif

I do not believ this is really your wife.

You give me poroof and I'll give you what you both need.

Hugo said:

We don’t need anything from you!…and just for you… this is not my wife its all fake..OK!:rolleyes:

Just for the record...

Hugo said:

This couple is one of the FEW real ones on this site, and some of the best contributers. Hugo - do yourself a favor and review your judgement process.

delphincouple - Hey guys, sexy thread. Your pictures are always eagerly anticipated. I'll be making a post soon ;)

The Real Deal

thank you! anyone who has seen any of your other post would know u are real!!! please post more!! i look forward to more post from u!

Users who are viewing this thread