Fuck me, Date me, Impregnate me, while im married =))

• Thread starterMontenegrosPrincess4BBC
  • Start date
M

MontenegrosPrincess4BBC

im 24, from brewster ny, looking for a black man, or a group of black men (5 to w/e ) who r willing to have sex with me, long term, then eventually, get me pregnant, and be a breeding slut, while being married to my cuck, get back to me fellas =0)

Attachments

• pic053.jpg
    pic053.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 1,398
  • pic000.jpg
    pic000.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 1,222
  • pic048.jpg
    pic048.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 1,461
Reactions: Useyourwife
BM in Danbury, CT area '

Saw your post and would love to fill you up and help you out. You can email me at mandingo@beer.com mskes sure you put DC in the subject line so I don't delete the message. I'm for real and hope that you are too.

H

want your young sexy tummy swollen with my black seed send my privat mail would love to breed your flat tummy full of potent thick spunk se you swell right up black pregnant

hey ii saw your msg im in pa but i travel alot i would love to help you out .send me a email at charlie648@yahoo.com

iam located in new york city very close to brewster would not mind going to you or you coming to me to get your wish and get that sweet tummy of yours swollen if you are really serious and interested in trule getting it done get at mea at my email address bandicoot24@aol.com would love to get that done for you baby get at me 25male black male here

ime is gonna take my mind
and carry it far away where I can fly
The depth of life will dim my temptation to live for you
If I were to be alone silence would rock my tears
'cause it's all about love and I know better
How life is a waving feather

So I put my arms around you around you
And I know that I'll be leaving soon

My eyes are on you they're on you
And you see that I can't stop shaking
No, I won't step back but I'll look down to hide from y

what are you talking about are you crazy due whats up with that