• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Fuck my wifes Sister

• Thread starterluvpus
  • Start date

luvpus

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 10, 2013
Hi

I would love to fuck my wifes sister? they look very similar and maybe that is why I want to fuck her all over.

would you fuck her?

Attachments

• sister.jpg
    sister.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 1,868
Reactions: KinkyDombull
She is very hot! I have the same fantasy.

I'd bang her like a screen door in a hurricane.

she is very fuckable

Cabron said:
I'd bang her like a screen door in a hurricane.

Like a retard with a new drum set

Reactions: a_cuckold_wimp
here are some more pics of her

tell me if you would fuck her and what would you do to her?

Attachments

• deb3.jpg
    deb3.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 1,040
  • deb2.jpg
    deb2.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 1,024
  • deb1.jpg
    deb1.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 880
i would spray her face with a nice hott load

Here ars some pics of her wedding and when she was our bridesmaid.

So wont to fuck her pussy and cum over her tits

you can see as our bridesmaid she had no bra on.

who want to fuck this dirty girl ???

Attachments

• deb4.jpg
    deb4.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 896
  • deb5.jpg
    deb5.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 900
  • deb6.jpg
    deb6.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 1,026
I hear ya, I've been in to my wife's sister since the day I met her. Wife knows and its actually led to some hot role-play with us. Wife can't have kids anymore and has a fantasy about me knocking up her sister.

gingerlynn1972 said:
My wife knows how much I'd like to fuck her sister though I don't know what she'd do if I ever actually did it

I think the 20-something strangers she has fucked are a fair trade for one sister. :p

doktord said:
I hear ya, I've been in to my wife's sister since the day I met her.

Wife knows and its actually led to some hot role-play with us.

Wife can't have kids anymore and has a fantasy about me knocking up her sister.

Please, you better tell us more - what needs to happen before it can become REAL? Is your sister in law married? How many kids do you have?

Can't say I blame you! She looks like she has some fine titties there! Have you ever get the chance to have a feel or more?

Hi

she is married with kids and 33 years old.

I have not had any fun with her, but she did stay at our house one night as she was going out on a hen night.
I took her fresh panties from her bag and spunked in them :)
in the morning she was wearing jeans and bent over to put her going out clothes into her bag and I saw she was wearing the panties a GREAT TURN ON.

Having the wife sister is great. I fuck my wifes sister every time I see her and when she stays with us.

wifes sister

your wifes sister is very nice i would love to see more good luck with her that would be exciting her wearing those panties ******* what was on them

My gf has 2 hot sisters I'd like to fuck.

Same thing here with my wife's sister. My wife knows and goes back and forth before exploring the fantasy in role-play and getting pissed when I've mentioned it. One time she'll tell me how it is to imagine me knocking up her sister, then the next its "what the hell is with you and her?". Would be an awesome birthday present if it ever happened.

Hah! I got to fuck my second wife's sister! While she watched!
She had always been somewhat flirty, and they had some prior experience sharing men. They were the first to discuss it, and my wife eventually asked me if I would.
She went to a party with the wife and I one night, and copious amounts of drugs and alcohol were consumed. Flirting turned into teasing and sneaky touching, I got to rub and massage her ass (clothed), while she rubbed on my cock with her hands. She even wanted to hold it while I pissed one time, with the wife watching, and she followed me into the bathroom another time for some heavy petting. She said I could take her home that night, but I had to let my wife go to a co-worker's house to do so. I declined the offer at that time.
When it finally happened, it was quite unexpected. It may have been just a week or 2 later, she came over for dinner after work one evening, then they started to work out the logistics in the available time. Long story short, all 3 of us wound up in bed together, with me in the middle. They took turns kissing and touching me, until the sister went down for a blowjob. After making me quite hard, she mounted my cock and rode it while the wife sat on my face.
After a bit, the wife left, and it was just me and her sister in bed. I fucked her in both missionary and doggy positions, and came in her pussy. It was a lot of fun for me, and I enjoyed her intensity after the wife left us alone. Unfortunately, they developed some hard feelings for a while; I think my wife regretted her decision and was a bit jealous, but they eventually moved past their issues.
Incidentally, maybe a year or 2 later, I moved back home for a job change, and needed some temporary housing for a couple of weeks until the wife finished school where we were then living. We asked her if I could stay with her for that time frame, but after much discussion, she declined. She said she couldn't trust herself to stay out of my bed every night, and didn't want a reoccurence of negative feelings. And she was right, I would've fucked her at every opportunity!

Picture-214.jpgs6.jpgs8.jpg
I accompanied my wife's sister out to a party.. a couple of hours later, she was begging for my cock to be inside her (as the pictures clearly show)

I always assumed that most men fucked their wife's sister(s) at some point.

My wife, R, had five sisters and as many brothers.

C, her oldest sister, was so much older and we saw her so rarely she was never on my radar.

P came to stop with us for a few days after leaving her husband and before going to work as a live in housekeeper. This was the early seventies. She always wore a miniskirt and wasn't very careful about keeping her panties from view. We had a good half hour kicking a ball high in the air, she knew what she was doing teasing me but as R was always about I never got chance to even touch her.

J was the one just younger than R. I played with her a few times, sometimes just a grope and a kiss, a few times a bj and on two occasions we got to fuck. The first time we fucked was on the hall floor just after my wife had gone to work and just before I had to go too. The second time was all night. My wife was in hospital having just given birth to our second.

L, the next youngest let me grope her regularly and wanked me off once while her sister was upstairs.

M, the youngest, sat beside me one night while her sister was at work. She had just bathed and had a towel around her. It was obvious she was offering herself but she was jailbait and I told her to put some clothes on.