• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Fucked another White guys Wife

• Thread starterasasas
  • Start date

asasas

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 20, 2008
I went to the Swingers club on Friday

There is a ton of married white couples there. I went by myself because I knew I would find someone to go home with that night.

I didn't have to do anything. White guys were literally coming up to me asking me to bang their wives. It was the funniest thing ever! There were 3 different white guys that approached me, and tons of white ladies that I caught checking me out.

I ended up going to this white couples home. They were in their late 20's and lived in the country. Both of them had blond hair and blue eyes. It was a discreet location and they provided the drive so I figured why not.

I made the husband stay downstairs in the guest room while I fucked his wife upstairs. I stayed the night and locked the door. Poor white boy probably jacked his little dick off all night to the sounds of the bed banging against the wall and his wife screaming my name.

I woke up the next morning and had a quickie with his wife, and without saying a word, got up, put my clothes on, and left.

It's good to be a bull.

here we go, it is already starting to get too deep with ASASAS. It ends up happening at all the cuckold sites eventually, sole motive of some to push bi racial cuckolding. Hang on cause it is going to become his total effort to push the race issue. bi racial is one thing but watch it will really get bad with this guy and he will go on and on about himself. I hope this board isn't high jacked by this guy.

Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy some of the stories about bi racial cuckolding but not to listen to some supposed black man, degrading white women, bringing nothing more than extreme pain and disregard for white woman. I have been around these cuckolding sites for a long time and it gets to be too much if not put into check.

Some of you might remember the old cuck site where "wimpy" took over and bombarded the forum with trashy BS about the black man, He would post nothing what a ***** pig slut his wife was and how she was a pig for black men. He quickly did nothing but post serious trash every day.

Can we keep some taste in this branch of the over all cuckold communication here.

just my 2cents

That's more like a quarter's worth....

Did I miss something. I sort of enjoyed reading about what he did.

SoonToBe said:
That's more like a quarter's worth....

Did I miss something. I sort of enjoyed reading about what he did.

=============

that's b/c you're a real perved out white guy :D

Asasas's contributions are interesting. There's a lot of talk on this site about white married women who like black lovers, but we don't hear much from the black "bulls" who are doing the work (so to speak). I'd like to hear more about his experiences.

Personally I too would like to hear much more about asasas's adventures with white couples..

Duke - better circle the wagons, looks like you're outnumbered here......

SoonToBe said:
Duke - better circle the wagons, looks like you're outnumbered here......

===============

hardly Clyde, i'm safe with the majority this time ...
tho i readily admit i'm usually the odd man out ...
but i enjoy the dimunition of the whiteman at the
hands of dominant blacks ;) <giggles>

I usually don't comment on posts like this one, but I'll make an exception this time. This sounds like a made up story/fantasy to me. For one thing, there are few swingers’ clubs that allow single males in to roam around where couples hang out. Then words like "tons" of white couples at least indicate an exaggeration in my mind. Having been in the swinging lifestyle for five plus years it has been my experience that couples are fairly conservative in “public” and that it would be unusual for bunches of “white” people to hit on a bull openly--- phone numbers are exchanged and later couples and studs meet, etc. But, maybe I’ve led a sheltered life--- asasas--- more details and/or pics would be helpful. Wanna believe you, but just sorta can’t.

Please let me watch

I too would love to here more from the big black bull's side of things . But I still don't understand why these bulls / lovers have to be so cruel . Don't get me wrong I love It when a black or white bull wants to be the dominant one . But what's wrong with , In this story letting the cuckolded hubby at least watch you asasas fuck his wife and of cause have him do some lapping up of your nice slimy cum load . I know duke9555 I would really want to use that " N " word on asasas only because he wouldn't let me watch and lick up his messy cum load . Is It that most bulls just don't respect the husband cuckold to let him be a small part of the experience . So they just don't want him around .

pussy boy said:
I too would love to here more from the big black bull's side of things . But I still don't understand why these bulls / lovers have to be so cruel . Don't get me wrong I love It when a black or white bull wants to be the dominant one . But what's wrong with , In this story letting the cuckolded hubby at least watch you asasas fuck his wife and of cause have him do some lapping up of your nice slimy cum load . I know duke9555 I would really want to use that " N " word on asasas only because he wouldn't let me watch and lick up his messy cum load . Is It that most bulls just don't respect the husband cuckold to let him be a small part of the experience . So they just don't want him around .

==============

it's a white cuck's lot in life to do whatever the black bull
directs him to do ...............what are his options? :(

Users who are viewing this thread