Fucked Hot Wife On Cruise

• Thread starterrjh57
  • Start date

rjh57

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 26, 2016
florrida
Went on a cruise 7 days i am Ron 63 still a bull seems i set off a vibe to the hot wives around.Second night i was at dinner formal night across from me on the next table was a 30 something hot wife seen the gleam in her eyes every time we noticed each other husband sat there like a stick on a log. During dinner she looked at me kissed her hubby on the cheek long black lip stick said to myself her mouth was made for my cock. She had on a tight dress after dinner we "accidentally" bumped into each other . I said sorry sexy you look hot tonight she said hi i am Amy this is my husband Bill she looked at him and said what do you say Bill oh hi sir. I am Ron got a look at her figure 5foot 5 110lbs looked like 36 dd she said see you around the ship i said count on it she giggled he lower his head.
In a dark dance club we bumped into each other again i as Amy for a dance my luck was a slow song she said of course took my arm walked pass Bill .Ron she said i look great thanks Amy . Holding her close felt her tight body after a few seconds my 8 inch cock grew against her hot body she said did i do that looking down in her eyes went for our first kiss her lips where soft our tongues entwined she put her room card in my pocket went back to Bill told Amy i will see you tonight and went. Took a hot shower got relaxed and then went to Amy;s room i opened the door Amy was waiting had a hot little maids outfit on wheres Bill .Amy said in the bath room she twirled around said like my hard cock told her everything Amy got on her knees pulled down my shorts took one look at my 8 inch and said its twice Bill size and much thicker her lips around the head was better than i thought .Went ant it for 10 minutes looked down and said Amy i am about to cum thinking she would slow down went faster shot my load in her mouth ropes of hot cum she swallowed every drop except for one little drop he used to give bill a kiss with didnt see him enter the room Amy took my hand went right to the bed told Bill do your job he went down on my cock to get me ready for Amy the cuck gave good head she layed there waiting and said fuck me Ron . Her shaved cunt waiting Amy said go slow Ron my wimp husband is extra small my thick head popped in she screamed oh damn having cum already would not cum fast slowly went in Amy getting her used to the size deep in her now i spread her wide her wet cunt was ready .My cock went in and out extra fast Amy brought out the best in me Amy yelled make me your slut Ron i fucked for an hour cumming baby i shot deep in her holding each other i moved to her side Bill got on the bed ate my cum out cleaned her cum off my cock Amy feel asleep in my arms woke up she was on top of me Amy you trying to kill the old boy she laughed said Ron you will never get old it was a long cruise didnt see the outside to much lol.

Reactions: Custer Laststand
Par-a-graphs! Good story, though....

Reactions: BorrowMyWife