• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Fucking a wife who loved it rough

• Thread starterAlbanySearching
  • Start date

AlbanySearching

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 2, 2008
Yesterday I fucked a married woman who lives nearby. We had been chatting online for a while and she told me she's never had sex "rough enough." I took that as a challenge.

When I first got there, she answered the door in a tshirt and skirt. She took me into the living room where her husband was standing, looking nervous. I shoved her to her knees and jammed my cock in her throat, fucking her face roughly, making her gag and sputter. Her husband just stood there, transfixed.

I jammed my cock all the way into her throat, until I could feel her nose poking my pubes, and held it there and counted out loud to 5.* she almost puked. Her husband came over and said "go easy man." I shoved him into a chair and told him that his wife was a ***** and she deserved to be fucked like this.

I pulled her shirt off and spanked her tits, then fucked her face some more. After a while I got tired of that, grabbed her by the hair and dragged her to the bedroom next to the living room. I threw her back and her skirt came up, revealing no panties. I told her husband that only a fucking ***** meets a man for the first time and doesn't wear any panties, so I put on a condom and fucked her hard and rough, pulling my cock out of her every once in a while just to jam it back in.

I knew that she wouldn't give in if I just fucked her cunt though, so I flipped her over on her knees and stuck it in her ass without any warning.* She screamed and tried to pull away, but I grabbed her hair and spanked her hard, over and over again. She kept screaming and her husband came over and made to grab me. She screamed at him to go sit in the corner and he did. I roughly fucked her ass and spanked her (slapping her tits around too for good measure) until I was close to coming.

I rolled her back on her back with her head hanging over the bed, stood next to her, and fucked her throat again. I told her husband "I knew she was a *****, but only cheap ones go ass to mouth like this." I kept slapping her tits and then reached down and roughly slapped her pussy.* She bit down on me and I pulled out. I told her if she bit me again I would punish her so severely I'd have to tie up her husband first so he didn't kill me. Her husband got up out of his chair and said "I think you should go." The wife simply looked up at me and said "sorry sir, it won't happen again." I smirked at the husband and shoved my cock back into her throat until she was gagging. I got back between her legs and fucked her cunt more,* then I pulled her legs up to my shoulders and jammed it in her ass again.

She finally said it was too much, and pushed me off and tried to crawl away.* I jumped on her and said "I thought you said it would never be enough?" and slid back into her sore, red asshole. Her husband said "stop it" but didn't get out of his chair, he new she needed this.

She kept trying to crawl away, but I lay on top of her and pounded her ass as hard as I could until I was about to cum, then flipped her on her back and went down her throat again.

I shot my first load of cum into her throat without warning, she gagged on it and spit it up, cum running out her nose and down her chin. I shot the rest of my load on her tits, then rubbed my cum all over her and made her lick it off my hands.

Then I wiped my cock off with her panties and threw them in the husband's face. I grabbed her tits roughly, spanked her once, and told them that I'd be fucking her again soon. Then I walked out.

AlbanySearching,

AlbanySearching said:
Yesterday I fucked a married woman who lives nearby. We had been chatting online for a while and she told me she's never had sex "rough enough." I took that as a challenge.

...... etc ........

I told her if she bit me again I would punish her so severely I'd have to tie up her husband first so he didn't kill me. Her husband got up out of his chair and said "I think you should go." The wife simply looked up at me and said "Sorry, sir. It won't happen again." I smirked at her husband and shoved my cock back into her throat until she was gagging.

...... etc ........

I shot my first load of cum into her throat without warning, she gagged on it and spit it up, cum running out her nose and down her chin. I shot the rest of my load on her tits, then rubbed my cum all over her and made her lick it off my hands.

Then I wiped my cock off with her panties and threw them in her husband's face. I grabbed her tits roughly, spanked her once, and told them that I'd be fucking her again soon. Then I walked out.

Interesting. Please let us know if your "rough sex married woman" (and her dissed cuckold) invite you back for Act II.

—Custer

Albany

Thanks for the update. I'm going to agree with C-I-P. It's much better for me knowing that there's a safe word etc. B/c in the end if she doesn't enjoy it, what's the point?

Keep us posted....

Dont get me wrong, the story is hot, but there are a LOT of "monkey see, monkey do" people out there.

Real life example (not sexual). When we lived in Phx, I used to go to the lake OFTEN in my jet boat and jet ski. So, yea, the cops were well aware who I am, lol. Anyway, I was near the beach on my jet ski with my (then) 8 year old daughter sitting on the seat in front of me driving it.

After a bit, here comes the red/blue lights. They told me you can't have her driving it because if I fell off, as an 8 year old, she wouldn't know what to do. So, I raised my right hand to show him the "kill chord" was on MY wrist, not hers, and if I fell off, it stops.

He tells me, "look, I know who you are and know you know how to play out here. The issue is, although you are doing it safe, see all of those idiots on the beach with RENTED jet skis and kids? They do not know it is tied to your wrist and not hers, and before the day is over, one of them is going to get hurt. Monkey see, monkey do."

Good point. He then just told me to go to the other side of the lake.

The editing policy here is very strict, so I can't go back and add "DISCLAIMER: COME TO AN UNDERSTANDING ABOUT THIS FIRST OR YOU WILL LIKELY BE BEATEN TO DEATH," but hopefully they'll read the whole thread.

I do like the jet ski story, it illustrates very well why "do not try this at home" is a common phrase. People who know what they're doing are indistinguishable from first-time morons until something goes wrong.

I hope this site isn't heading into school marm territory. I know I'm getting older, but I keep seeing more things that started out free and wild turning into insipid, politically correct coombyah fests. This may seem beside the point, but when I was in college I had a lot of friends who were writers, artists, actors etc as well as others who were biker types and general misfits. Several were homosexuals, who became good friends. I admired their freedom, their non-conformity and their courage in pursuing alternate lifestyles. Later when gays began to demand the right to marry, I was disgusted- not because I had a problem with gays or anybody else, doing exactly what they wanted- but because I am a free thinker. Seeing people lineup and beg to be slaves of the system just turned my stomach. Where was the freedom? Where is the alternate lifestyle? Where is the contempt for ordinariness, for conformity?
And to get back to the point, the story was great, it doesn't need any hand rails or cautionary signs attached for Christ sake. Although I did enjoy hearing the back ground info about the safe words etc. This makes it more real and helps to put it in context.

Sorry to offend, Pleaser. Maybe Albany should beat one of them to death next time; that'd be REAL free-thinkin', non-conformist, too, huh?

T.

Sorry also Troilusand, but death? How did we get there? To me the story didn't seem as violent as your average 15 minutes of television- it just seemed real personal. The intimacy gave it an edge.

sex and violence inhabit the same
portion of our older brain ........wasn't long ago
in our history males needed to be quite violent
to acquire and keep a female ...still today vestiges
of our feral past haunt our sex lives ....spanky spank
and an assortment of 'rough sex' techniques

I can't say I would approve of a Bull, being as brutal as Albany. But I do know that my wife Craves the same Rough Sex, Minus the Anal. Her previous BF was Rough with her and her breast's (She loves that) was well endowed and could last. None of which I am so she misses it. So Albany "Go Easy" But Keep Going for "HER SAKE" (& His) LOL

Thanks for the support guys. She recently had some surgery so she's been out of commission, I'll let you know if I fuck her again.

Users who are viewing this thread