Fucking ex-wife after she remarried

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date

Son of John

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 30, 2008
Have any of the men on this site ever fucked their exes, after she got married again? And if so, was it more exciting because she was now some other guy's pussy?

Also, did he know, and if he did, how do you think he felt about you fucking her.

So why did she still let you have her after she was remarried?

canberraguy4fun said:
So why did she still let you have her after she was remarried?

==========

she didn't / he got his bullshit stories mixed up :D

AllanGK said:
She enjoyed telling me about his sexual prowess and superior size while I was doing her!

She enjoys the cheating/cuckolding.

I've never been on that end of a fuck-situation: my role was to be married to a woman that was giving fucks to her ex-husband.

I do know that he really got pleasure from fucking my wife after she was married to me. He even told me "Now that she's your pussy, I want to fuck her even more!"

Overheard in the Office

I worked in an office with a woman who remarried. She told everyone in the office how she still was sleeping with her ex because her new husband, although a nice guy, had a small penis and was bad in bed. Her new husband used to stop in occasionally to see his wife. He (we assume) had no idea that everyone knew his little secret.

What the last Poster said is the best example I have seen lately of the complete cuckold, in this case the husband of the woman who was still fucking with her ex.

This story has the two most important elements. The husband does NOT know, but everyone else does!