• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Fucking ex-wife!

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date

Son of John

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 30, 2008
I wonder how many guys ever fuck their ex-wives, after the divorce is final and they are both supposed to move on with their lives.

After my first wife and I had been divorced about six months, and I had fucked a few other ladies in the meantime, my ex called to ask if I would lend her the money she needed for a deposit on a newer apartment. I said that I would and went to where she was living to give it to her.

We got to talking and she admitted times were a bit tough financially, and I told her to just consider the money a gift. She said she didn't want to do that without giving me "something" in return. I hit on the answer instantly. I told her "I don't have anything going at the time, so if you'd give me another of your really great fucks we could call it even."

She answered "Yes" instantly, and we went into the bedroom and undressed. I loved seeing her "old familiar" tits and pussy and went right after her. This time I didn't worry too much about how she was enjoying it, since this one was for me. I just fucked her the way I needed to fuck.

But she did enjoy it too, and she came just before I did, so I was able to cum in her pussy while she was still in the throes of her own orgasm. It was, truthfully, one of the best fucks we ever had together, and it was too bad that we had to wait until he had split up to have it.

I would recommend Ex-fucking to any guy that can get it. It is the best of both worlds. My present wife has given fucks to her ex-husband at various times over the years since their divorce, including since she married me.

I believe that any guy who has ever been married to a particular pussy should have the right to fuck that pussy in later years, even if she has remarried! I know that if my ex were ever to remarry, I would want to fuck her again then!

My wife gave a blowjob to her ex- after they were divorced. It was before we get together, unfortunately.

My ex wife has jerked me off a few times.I am still her little cuckold.

Users who are viewing this thread