• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Fucking machines u can buy

• Thread starterSaraha
  • Start date

Saraha

Contributing member!
V.I.P!
Beloved Member
I have been looking at the fucking machines especially designed to fuck people without anyone else needing to be involved.

I was wondering if anyone on cuckolds.com has used one, and whether it might be suitable for men who wish to discover if they have a hidden primal desire to be fucked in the ass by other men?

A macho man could try one out, and to his surprise might discover that, "he likes it up the ass".

Please feel free to post any fantasies you might have about using one of these fucking machines with the long piston and different size penetrators.

One of the machines has two pistons so that vagina and ass can be fucked at the same time, and a vibrator can be hand held on the clitoris at the same time.

Would these machines bring men and women off quicker?
I would imagine that it would be impossible not to orgasm.

I notice that the piston speed can be adjusted during the fuck, and the depth of penetration changed from 1- 8 inches to suit vaginal or ass size.

I have used vibrators up my ass many times and absolutely loved it. Although I have never had a real man's cock in my ass. I have always worried about the possible mess. So, I would think a fucking machine usable in total privacy would be ideal.

I am not that sophisticated to know if I am touching my prostrate gland or not. I do know I have never cum while using a vibrator. However, once my ass is lubed up good and used to the vibrator, the feeling of the vibrator going in and out and the tingling feeling I get from the vibrator rubbing against the lips of my opening is fantastic. Once I get in that situation it is difficult to think of anything else except the pure pleasure of the dildo going in and out. If I had someone else more experienced who could make me cum as well, I think that would be so pleasurable as to be almost too much to bear. Once experienced, I suspect nothing else would even come close and I would be totally hooked on anal sex and it would be all I would ever want. Reading some of the posts on this site and on Dark Cavern leads me to believe some men have found this to be true.

Humiliation is the pleasure

Saraha said:
I have been looking at the fucking machines especially designed to fuck people without anyone else needing to be involved.

I was wondering if anyone on cuckolds.com has used one, and whether it might be suitable for men who wish to discover if they have a hidden primal desire to be fucked in the ass by other men?

A macho man could try one out, and to his surprise might discover that, "he likes it up the ass".

Please feel free to post any fantasies you might have about using one of these fucking machines with the long piston and different size penetrators.

One of the machines has two pistons so that vagina and ass can be fucked at the same time, and a vibrator can be hand held on the clitoris at the same time.

Would these machines bring men and women off quicker?
I would imagine that it would be impossible not to orgasm.

I notice that the piston speed can be adjusted during the fuck, and the depth of penetration changed from 1- 8 inches to suit vaginal or ass size.

I've been fucked by dildos etc to make me spurt as I've been unable to jerk off for 3 years now but the true pleasure of being fucked up the ass is the humiliation of presenting yourself to the man who is fucking your wife, letting her watch him bugger you and have to accept the degradation of taking his load up your arse. You will experience none of these pleasures with a machine. A lot of the bull's pleasure comes from knowing how he's degrading you and how much it hurts to have that big cock rammed up inside your tight little asshole.

Saraha said:
Link did not work when I tried.

An alternative here for you, Saraha...:p

wiremov1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread