dvoraknc

Slut Mom from Kirkland, WA
Author!
Beloved Member
Oct 6, 2008
Kirkland, WA
www.reddit.com
Hi Y’all,

We recently converted our basement into a single bedroom apartment so we could rent it on AirBnB. We figure there are a lot of people PCS’ing in and out of JBLM or visiting for TDY that it might make some much needed money for us. It’s a nice space as it has it’s own small kitchen, a living area and a bedroom. It also has a separate entrance. The only thing it shares with the rest of the house is the laundry room. I made it look very nicely decorated so it would appeal to a single guy or girl or a very small family. My husband and I worked hard all last weekend to make it ready.

We had no problem finding our first guest who it turned out to be a guy my husband worked with and was transferring out of JBLM and back to Charleston, SC. It was yesterday and I was just finishing up picking up the kids after driving for Uber all day. As I was finishing my husband Erick called me and asked if it was ok to ask our AirBnB renter Dave up for dinner.

I said OK and asked what time they'd be here. We set dinner for 7:00. Just as we said our goodbyes. Erick jumped in and said. "Send the kids to the neighbor friends for dinner, wear something pretty and I love you," and hung up.

My mind slipped to the night before. My husband and I were fucking. Erick is always telling me he wants to see me with other men. Because he travels so much he only gets to hear about my Uber adventures and now he’d been pushing to actually watch again.

Erick would be fucking me and saying things like, "I bet you'd love another cock in your mouth?"

Or I'd be on my knees giving him a BJ and he'd say "Mmmmm, you'd look great with a cock pounding you from behind."

I loved the images. They made me hot and always made me cum.

The night before was a little different though, last night was different.

Erick was straddling my face, his cock in my mouth. He reached down and pulled my legs up. "Imagine me holding your legs open like this while he fucks you."

I came hard at those words. The more he fucked me the more I let go. In the throws of some of the strongest orgasms I ever had I told him I'd fuck anybody he wanted.

Now Erick was bringing a Dave home for dinner. My pussy tingled wondering what was going to happen. I’d not yet met Dave even though he’d been sleeping in our house for two days. He’d left before I was even awake and come home after I’d gone to bed.

I wondered what he looked like. I wondered what his arms felt like. I wondered if he was a good kisser. At one point I leaned against the counter, slid my fingers in my jeans and made myself cum. Oh my god, I thought, I'm such a slut. But that’s hardly new news haha.

Dinner was ready so I ran upstairs to shower and change. I jumped in the shower. I had to admit I spent extra time on my breasts and pussy. I wondered if Erick's friend would like the way I looked. Every once in awhile I'd catch myself and remind myself it's just dinner.

I got out of the shower and thought about what to wear. Erick said something pretty. That could mean anything. I went to my lingerie drawer and pulled out a matching thong and bra. It was one of Erick's favorites. I figured if I had a chance I'd give him a sneak peek during the evening. The thong was pink and white and tied at the sides in little bows. The bra matched and just barely covered my nipples.

My mind slipped and wondered if our dinner guest would think it was sexy if he could see it. The thought made me wet and I quickly pushed it from my mind. I grabbed a little white sleeveless top. It had 3 buttons at the top when I pulled it on it stopped just above my naval. I left the buttons undone and looked at myself. I wondered what Erick would think if I met him and his friend at the door wearing just this and heels. I was surprised by how much I liked the idea.

I knew there was no way I'd do it. I looked for a skirt. The denim one that Erick liked so much caught my eye. It barely covered my ass. If I walked you could see some ass cheek. The top of it rested on my hips leaving 4 inches of belly between my shirt and my skirt. I put on a pair of white heels and checked myself out. I looked hot. Not slutty, but hot. I again wondered what Dave would think.

I went downstairs and set the table. I was aware of how much my skirt slid up every time I bent over. I was enjoying it and wondering what Erick would say.

I heard the door open and Erick yell for me. He spotted me before his friend did. Erick's jaw dropped. He quickly recovered and gave me a huge smile. As he did Dave walked in. Truthfully, Dave was nothing special. He looked to be late 40s. I found out later he was 10 years older. He was a nice looking man, but not the kind you want to chase home.

Erick introduced him as Dave. Dave shook my hand and said, "I'd always known Erick had a beautiful wife. I did not understand how beautiful."

The comment made me blush, but I liked it and admit, on first impressions I liked Dave. I asked Dave in and seated him in the living room. Dave had brought 3 bottles of wine so I opened one to start before dinner.

The conversation flowed smoothly. Dave was a complete gentleman. Witty, smart, and flirty. He knew just when to complement me. I found myself showing off a bit. Bending over where both guys could see me. Sitting with my legs not quite together. Dave's compliments got a bit bolder. He did not always address me.

He would say to Erick, "wow your wife's legs are fantastic. You are a lucky man."

Erick would agree and sometimes egg him on, "She's got an amazing ass too."

Dave "oh, I agree. I keep hoping to see more of it".

I kind of liked being talked about like I was not in the room. I was loving the attention. I replied to Dave, "I bet you would."

He said, "Absolutely."

Maybe it was the wine but I stood, flipped my skirt up for a second and said, "There," and walked in the kitchen.

Both men started protesting. I was loving it.

We sat down for dinner. Dave sat next to me and Erick across from me. As we chatted and laughed Dave and I would reach out and touch each other. Just flirty. Nothing wild.

All of a sudden I felt Dave's hand in my thigh. It was electric. I stopped talking. Erick asked me if I was OK. I looked at him and could see he knew where Dave's hand was.

I looked at Dave and he said to Erick, "Your wife has such soft skin."

Erick said, "Yes she does. It's amazing."

I could not believe this, a hand on my thigh and they're discussing how soft my skin is. The amazing thing was, I was loving it. I actually said thank you.

I looked at Dave and said, "Glad you like it".

That was it. I knew tonight was going somewhere. I did not know where. Dave's hand slid up and down my inner thigh. Sometimes we talked about normal stuff, sometimes Dave would compliment Erick on how sexy I was. I was enjoying letting go. I liked that Erick could stop Dave at anytime. That meant whatever happened was up to him.

Dave's hands pulled my short skirt up to my waist. He could see my panties. He told Erick I had very sexy panties on. Erick asked which ones and Dave described them. Erick said they were his favorite pair.

We finished dinner and I started to clean up. Erick and Dave got up and helped me carry dishes into the kitchen. We made short work of them and poured some more wine. Erick was sitting at the kitchen table. I was standing behind the counter facing him. Dave was behind the counter with me drying the last few dishes.

When he finished he came up behind me, put his hands on my waist, and pulled me to him. He kissed my cheek and thanked me.

He said "Dinner and a sexy hostess. What more could I want?"

He then looked at Erick and said. "This woman is so hot. I've been dying to feel that ass all night."

Erick said, "I understand. I feel the same way."

Next thing I know Dave's arm went around my waist pulling me to him and his hand slid up my skirt onto my ass.

Wow. What a feeling. I'm standing behind a counter, looking at my husband, while hidden from his view his friend is stroking my ass. It was hot, scary, and making me squirm.

Then making sure there was no doubt what he was doing, Dave said to Erick, "Oh yeah Erick this ass feels amazing."

Erick just raised his glass as if to toast us and took a drink.

Now I was really getting wet. This was real. This stranger had his hand on my ass.

Dave whispered in my ear. Well kind of a whisper. It was loud enough for Erick to hear. "Do you want me to stop?"

What came out, very quietly, was, "No."

That wasn't enough for Dave. "What did you say?" He asked.

I said, "No," again. This time louder.

"No what?" Was the reply.

Oh my god. Was he really going to make me say it? "No what?" He said again.

I looked at my husband. I felt so naughty. I liked the feeling. Looking in my husband's eyes I said, "No, I don't want you to stop feeling my ass." Just saying that made me wet.

Dave went on, "What kind of girl likes to have her ass played with on front of her husband?"

Only one word came to mind. I didn't answer. Dave whispered in my ear. "It's OK. Let her out. It's what Erick wants. Its what I want. You know it's what you want."

He was right.

Dave had one arm around my waist, his other hand was exploring my ass, getting closer and closer to my pussy. He was whispering in my ear how sexy I was. How beautiful.

He repeated, "What kind of girl?"

It was too much. I knew what I wanted to be. "A slut," I said, "A naughty little slut."

As I said it i spread my legs to give Dave better access to my pussy. The moment his fingers touched my clit I had my first orgasm. Right there. Standing behind the counter. My husband could only see me from the waist up. I was looking straight at him. I came on Dave's fingers.

"That's a good little girl," He said.

That actually made me happy.

Next I felt a tug at the strings of my panties. They tied on the side and came loose. Dave took them and put them on the counter. I kept my eyes locked with my husband. He saw the panties. He knew that behind the counter my pussy was completely *******. The thought of him knowing but not able to see combined with Dave expertly playing with my pussy made me cum again.

Dave, "Do you like my fingers in your pussy?"

Me, "Yes."

Dave, "Yes what?"

Me, "Yes, I love the way your fingers feel in my pussy. I love how you make me cum."

Behind the counter Dave unzipped my skirt and let it fall to the floor. I stepped out of it. Dave picked it up and put it on the counter.

Looking at my husband Dave said, "You're right this is an amazing ass. She looks so fuckable."

Erick just watched. He could only see me from the waist up.

Dave said, "Are you ready?"

I leaned over the counter and spread my legs.

Dave said, "What do you want?

"I want you to fuck me," I said

Dave teased me. "In Front of your husband? What kind of girl fucks in front of her husband?"

I knew how to answer this time, and truthfully it turned me on saying it. "Yes, fuck me in front of my husband. Show him I'm your slut. Take my Pussy!"

I heard his zipper. I felt his cock against my pussy. I could not see it but the crown felt as big as a ping pong ball. Maybe bigger. Much bigger than Ericks. I felt full, I felt dirty, I felt slutty, I felt free. As soon as he got it all the way in me I came again.

Dave said to Erick, "Man she's got a great pussy. She's dripping all over me. It’s fucking meaty as hell and rolling nicely on my cock!"

Then to me, "Tell him how it feels. Tell him who you are."

"Oh Erick," I said. "I've never felt so full in my life. I love his cock. I want to come on it again and again."

The idea that Erick could only see me from the waist up was a turn on. I started fucking Dave back as hard as he was fucking me.

Dave told me he was about to cum.

I started screaming, "Fuck me. Fill me with your cum in front of my husband. Show him what a slut I am fill my cunt with cum."

Dave started to cum. I could feel it squirting inside me. There was so much I could feel it being ****** back out and dripping down my legs. The feeling was intense. I came again. Dave's cock popped out of me.

He looked at Erick and said, "This little slut sure can fuck."

I felt proud of myself. Dave went to sit down next to Erick. I was still behind the counter 1/2 naked cum dripping down my thighs.

Dave said, "Come over here. Show your husband how slutty you look."

I came around the counter. Pussy *******, cum on my pussy, dripping down my thighs. David made me kneel in front of him.

He said, "Clean me up."

I started licking and sucking his cock clean.

He looked at Erick and said, "Sloppy seconds?"

Erick did not hesitate. He got behind me and stuck his cock in my pussy. I came immediately as Erick fucked me, reclaiming my already cum filled pussy. Erick only lasted about 30 more seconds before he was cumming deep inside me as well. Once I’d recovered I stood up and cum just poured out my pussy and down my leg.

Dave told me to sit on a nearby chair and then told Erick that he ordered him to clean up every last drop of their cum. Erick said, “Yes sir” and I quickly realized that Dave didn’t just work with my husband but that he was an officer and even a pilot for the C-17 squadron that my husband was in.

Dave sat there smiling saying my husband is a good man and that he was going to really enjoy his week stay with us. Just as he said that I looked down to see Erick licking a big glob of cum from my pussy and into his mouth. It was a very surreal moment.

Realtime, as I’m finishing writing this Dave is texting me to come downstairs nude and to bring one of the bottles of wine he brought yesterday. Sir yes sir :)

Kisses, Jen

Reactions: mwfofnudistcouple, Disco-cuck, CptNemo61 and 1 other person
dvoraknc said:
Hi Y’all,

We recently converted our basement into a single bedroom apartment so we could rent it on AirBnB. We figure there are a lot of people PCS’ing in and out of JBLM or visiting for TDY that it might make some much needed money for us. It’s a nice space as it has it’s own small kitchen, a living area and a bedroom. It also has a separate entrance. The only thing it shares with the rest of the house is the laundry room. I made it look very nicely decorated so it would appeal to a single guy or girl or a very small family. My husband and I worked hard all last weekend to make it ready.

We had no problem finding our first guest who it turned out to be a guy my husband worked with and was transferring out of JBLM and back to Charleston, SC. It was yesterday and I was just finishing up picking up the kids after driving for Uber all day. As I was finishing my husband Erick called me and asked if it was ok to ask our AirBnB renter Dave up for dinner.

I said OK and asked what time they'd be here. We set dinner for 7:00. Just as we said our goodbyes. Erick jumped in and said. "Send the kids to the neighbor friends for dinner, wear something pretty and I love you," and hung up.

My mind slipped to the night before. My husband and I were fucking. Erick is always telling me he wants to see me with other men. Because he travels so much he only gets to hear about my Uber adventures and now he’d been pushing to actually watch again.

Erick would be fucking me and saying things like, "I bet you'd love another cock in your mouth?"

Or I'd be on my knees giving him a BJ and he'd say "Mmmmm, you'd look great with a cock pounding you from behind."

I loved the images. They made me hot and always made me cum.

The night before was a little different though, last night was different.

Erick was straddling my face, his cock in my mouth. He reached down and pulled my legs up. "Imagine me holding your legs open like this while he fucks you."

I came hard at those words. The more he fucked me the more I let go. In the throws of some of the strongest orgasms I ever had I told him I'd fuck anybody he wanted.

Now Erick was bringing a Dave home for dinner. My pussy tingled wondering what was going to happen. I’d not yet met Dave even though he’d been sleeping in our house for two days. He’d left before I was even awake and come home after I’d gone to bed.

I wondered what he looked like. I wondered what his arms felt like. I wondered if he was a good kisser. At one point I leaned against the counter, slid my fingers in my jeans and made myself cum. Oh my god, I thought, I'm such a slut. But that’s hardly new news haha.

Dinner was ready so I ran upstairs to shower and change. I jumped in the shower. I had to admit I spent extra time on my breasts and pussy. I wondered if Erick's friend would like the way I looked. Every once in awhile I'd catch myself and remind myself it's just dinner.

I got out of the shower and thought about what to wear. Erick said something pretty. That could mean anything. I went to my lingerie drawer and pulled out a matching thong and bra. It was one of Erick's favorites. I figured if I had a chance I'd give him a sneak peek during the evening. The thong was pink and white and tied at the sides in little bows. The bra matched and just barely covered my nipples.

My mind slipped and wondered if our dinner guest would think it was sexy if he could see it. The thought made me wet and I quickly pushed it from my mind. I grabbed a little white sleeveless top. It had 3 buttons at the top when I pulled it on it stopped just above my naval. I left the buttons undone and looked at myself. I wondered what Erick would think if I met him and his friend at the door wearing just this and heels. I was surprised by how much I liked the idea.

I knew there was no way I'd do it. I looked for a skirt. The denim one that Erick liked so much caught my eye. It barely covered my ass. If I walked you could see some ass cheek. The top of it rested on my hips leaving 4 inches of belly between my shirt and my skirt. I put on a pair of white heels and checked myself out. I looked hot. Not slutty, but hot. I again wondered what Dave would think.

I went downstairs and set the table. I was aware of how much my skirt slid up every time I bent over. I was enjoying it and wondering what Erick would say.

I heard the door open and Erick yell for me. He spotted me before his friend did. Erick's jaw dropped. He quickly recovered and gave me a huge smile. As he did Dave walked in. Truthfully, Dave was nothing special. He looked to be late 40s. I found out later he was 10 years older. He was a nice looking man, but not the kind you want to chase home.

Erick introduced him as Dave. Dave shook my hand and said, "I'd always known Erick had a beautiful wife. I did not understand how beautiful."

The comment made me blush, but I liked it and admit, on first impressions I liked Dave. I asked Dave in and seated him in the living room. Dave had brought 3 bottles of wine so I opened one to start before dinner.

The conversation flowed smoothly. Dave was a complete gentleman. Witty, smart, and flirty. He knew just when to complement me. I found myself showing off a bit. Bending over where both guys could see me. Sitting with my legs not quite together. Dave's compliments got a bit bolder. He did not always address me.

He would say to Erick, "wow your wife's legs are fantastic. You are a lucky man."

Erick would agree and sometimes egg him on, "She's got an amazing ass too."

Dave "oh, I agree. I keep hoping to see more of it".

I kind of liked being talked about like I was not in the room. I was loving the attention. I replied to Dave, "I bet you would."

He said, "Absolutely."

Maybe it was the wine but I stood, flipped my skirt up for a second and said, "There," and walked in the kitchen.

Both men started protesting. I was loving it.

We sat down for dinner. Dave sat next to me and Erick across from me. As we chatted and laughed Dave and I would reach out and touch each other. Just flirty. Nothing wild.

All of a sudden I felt Dave's hand in my thigh. It was electric. I stopped talking. Erick asked me if I was OK. I looked at him and could see he knew where Dave's hand was.

I looked at Dave and he said to Erick, "Your wife has such soft skin."

Erick said, "Yes she does. It's amazing."

I could not believe this, a hand on my thigh and they're discussing how soft my skin is. The amazing thing was, I was loving it. I actually said thank you.

I looked at Dave and said, "Glad you like it".

That was it. I knew tonight was going somewhere. I did not know where. Dave's hand slid up and down my inner thigh. Sometimes we talked about normal stuff, sometimes Dave would compliment Erick on how sexy I was. I was enjoying letting go. I liked that Erick could stop Dave at anytime. That meant whatever happened was up to him.

Dave's hands pulled my short skirt up to my waist. He could see my panties. He told Erick I had very sexy panties on. Erick asked which ones and Dave described them. Erick said they were his favorite pair.

We finished dinner and I started to clean up. Erick and Dave got up and helped me carry dishes into the kitchen. We made short work of them and poured some more wine. Erick was sitting at the kitchen table. I was standing behind the counter facing him. Dave was behind the counter with me drying the last few dishes.

When he finished he came up behind me, put his hands on my waist, and pulled me to him. He kissed my cheek and thanked me.

He said "Dinner and a sexy hostess. What more could I want?"

He then looked at Erick and said. "This woman is so hot. I've been dying to feel that ass all night."

Erick said, "I understand. I feel the same way."

Next thing I know Dave's arm went around my waist pulling me to him and his hand slid up my skirt onto my ass.

Wow. What a feeling. I'm standing behind a counter, looking at my husband, while hidden from his view his friend is stroking my ass. It was hot, scary, and making me squirm.

Then making sure there was no doubt what he was doing, Dave said to Erick, "Oh yeah Erick this ass feels amazing."

Erick just raised his glass as if to toast us and took a drink.

Now I was really getting wet. This was real. This stranger had his hand on my ass.

Dave whispered in my ear. Well kind of a whisper. It was loud enough for Erick to hear. "Do you want me to stop?"

What came out, very quietly, was, "No."

That wasn't enough for Dave. "What did you say?" He asked.

I said, "No," again. This time louder.

"No what?" Was the reply.

Oh my god. Was he really going to make me say it? "No what?" He said again.

I looked at my husband. I felt so naughty. I liked the feeling. Looking in my husband's eyes I said, "No, I don't want you to stop feeling my ass." Just saying that made me wet.

Dave went on, "What kind of girl likes to have her ass played with on front of her husband?"

Only one word came to mind. I didn't answer. Dave whispered in my ear. "It's OK. Let her out. It's what Erick wants. Its what I want. You know it's what you want."

He was right.

Dave had one arm around my waist, his other hand was exploring my ass, getting closer and closer to my pussy. He was whispering in my ear how sexy I was. How beautiful.

He repeated, "What kind of girl?"

It was too much. I knew what I wanted to be. "A slut," I said, "A naughty little slut."

As I said it i spread my legs to give Dave better access to my pussy. The moment his fingers touched my clit I had my first orgasm. Right there. Standing behind the counter. My husband could only see me from the waist up. I was looking straight at him. I came on Dave's fingers.

"That's a good little girl," He said.

That actually made me happy.

Next I felt a tug at the strings of my panties. They tied on the side and came loose. Dave took them and put them on the counter. I kept my eyes locked with my husband. He saw the panties. He knew that behind the counter my pussy was completely *******. The thought of him knowing but not able to see combined with Dave expertly playing with my pussy made me cum again.

Dave, "Do you like my fingers in your pussy?"

Me, "Yes."

Dave, "Yes what?"

Me, "Yes, I love the way your fingers feel in my pussy. I love how you make me cum."

Behind the counter Dave unzipped my skirt and let it fall to the floor. I stepped out of it. Dave picked it up and put it on the counter.

Looking at my husband Dave said, "You're right this is an amazing ass. She looks so fuckable."

Erick just watched. He could only see me from the waist up.

Dave said, "Are you ready?"

I leaned over the counter and spread my legs.

Dave said, "What do you want?

"I want you to fuck me," I said

Dave teased me. "In Front of your husband? What kind of girl fucks in front of her husband?"

I knew how to answer this time, and truthfully it turned me on saying it. "Yes, fuck me in front of my husband. Show him I'm your slut. Take my Pussy!"

I heard his zipper. I felt his cock against my pussy. I could not see it but the crown felt as big as a ping pong ball. Maybe bigger. Much bigger than Ericks. I felt full, I felt dirty, I felt slutty, I felt free. As soon as he got it all the way in me I came again.

Dave said to Erick, "Man she's got a great pussy. She's dripping all over me. It’s fucking meaty as hell and rolling nicely on my cock!"

Then to me, "Tell him how it feels. Tell him who you are."

"Oh Erick," I said. "I've never felt so full in my life. I love his cock. I want to come on it again and again."

The idea that Erick could only see me from the waist up was a turn on. I started fucking Dave back as hard as he was fucking me.

Dave told me he was about to cum.

I started screaming, "Fuck me. Fill me with your cum in front of my husband. Show him what a slut I am fill my cunt with cum."

Dave started to cum. I could feel it squirting inside me. There was so much I could feel it being ****** back out and dripping down my legs. The feeling was intense. I came again. Dave's cock popped out of me.

He looked at Erick and said, "This little slut sure can fuck."

I felt proud of myself. Dave went to sit down next to Erick. I was still behind the counter 1/2 naked cum dripping down my thighs.

Dave said, "Come over here. Show your husband how slutty you look."

I came around the counter. Pussy *******, cum on my pussy, dripping down my thighs. David made me kneel in front of him.

He said, "Clean me up."

I started licking and sucking his cock clean.

He looked at Erick and said, "Sloppy seconds?"

Erick did not hesitate. He got behind me and stuck his cock in my pussy. I came immediately as Erick fucked me, reclaiming my already cum filled pussy. Erick only lasted about 30 more seconds before he was cumming deep inside me as well. Once I’d recovered I stood up and cum just poured out my pussy and down my leg.

Dave told me to sit on a nearby chair and then told Erick that he ordered him to clean up every last drop of their cum. Erick said, “Yes sir” and I quickly realized that Dave didn’t just work with my husband but that he was an officer and even a pilot for the C-17 squadron that my husband was in.

Dave sat there smiling saying my husband is a good man and that he was going to really enjoy his week stay with us. Just as he said that I looked down to see Erick licking a big glob of cum from my pussy and into his mouth. It was a very surreal moment.

Realtime, as I’m finishing writing this Dave is texting me to come downstairs nude and to bring one of the bottles of wine he brought yesterday. Sir yes sir :)

Kisses, Jen
Nicely written and hot as hell.