• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Fucking Pregnant Women

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date

Son of John

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 30, 2008
I have a question about something which I have not seen discussed much, if at all.

Men, what has been your experience in fucking pregnant women, especially very late in their pregnancy. I want to hear from those who fucked their wives very late, as well as those who may have fucked the pregnant wives of other men.

I find the idea of fucking a married woman who is highly pregnant very exciting. I would find it even more exciting to watch another man fuck my own pregnant wife.

So, how about it, guys? What experiences have you had in fucking pregnant women?

You can fuck a pregnant woman anytime you like, providing you show her proper respect and adjust your techniques to the size of her tummy and the way she is feeling. Never try to hurt her ever.

my friend tom fuck my wife when she was preg an she love it an he was lot thicker than me to thats what she love ronburr59@yahoo.com

Doggy

I always found Doggy style best, especially duriing late pregnancy. You get deeper penetration, her pussy is almost open anyway. There is less pressure on the little one.
It is much more comfortable for all concerned (in my opinion)and very satisfying.
:)

Doggy worked better for us too. Sue was wicked horny during the first few weeks/months but then she seemed to get too self-conscious about how big she was to let her enjoy it after that.
I enjoyed it during those first few months - but her body must have been getting ready by the last few weeks/months because by then, her pussy was cavernous inside and I got little friction, etc.
Now, I probably would have enjoyed fantasizing that she'd been all stretched out by a lover - or that maybe we would have fantasized about her lover having knocked-her-up.
It was a long time ago already now - before we were into opening up our relationship.
In hindsight, it wasn't either good or bad - just enjoyable as always. Although it was kind of hot knowing our kid was in there waiting to come out.

Grinch,

The Grinch said:
My current wife is well past that point, which is probably good....

What do you mean by "past that point"? Maybe you've mentioned her age.... if so, I don't recall it. In any case, I don't have the impression she's post menopausal.

So, do you mean she's had children by one or more past husbands and doesn't want any more, so she uses a reliable form of birth control?

—Custer

I like to hear of divorced women really sowing their wild oats. It proves they don't hate men in general, and have already moved on from the guy who "let her down".

Really 'sowing wild oats' is better (positive) mind set than dragging emotional (negative)baggage along and fucking up the new relationship's chances.

It takes courage to move on when you have been dumped, but really sowing wild oats is just the antidote that the Doctor ordered. It blows away the cobwebs and let's you love again.

"bareback weekends" - that sounds so awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go man go

Sexless cuckold

Son of John said:
I have a question about something which I have not seen discussed much, if at all.

Men, what has been your experience in fucking pregnant women, especially very late in their pregnancy. I want to hear from those who fucked their wives very late, as well as those who may have fucked the pregnant wives of other men.

I find the idea of fucking a married woman who is highly pregnant very exciting. I would find it even more exciting to watch another man fuck my own pregnant wife.

So, how about it, guys? What experiences have you had in fucking pregnant women?

My wife (now ex-wife) was pregnant 6 times I was aware of, once full term with our daughter, I have never been allowed to make love to her any time she was pregnant and after our child it was 2 years and another short pregnancy to her long term B/F before I got to ride her again. I'd love to have taken her when she was pregnant but she wouldn't allow me to.

My wife is nearly 8 months pregnant at mo and she's huge and stretched. Her black bull is still fucking her but takes it easy and gentle with her laying on her side. I'm pleased 'cos I'm still getting those cream pies!

Dorsetcuck said:
My wife is nearly 8 months pregnant at mo and she's huge and stretched. Her black bull is still fucking her but takes it easy and gentle with her laying on her side. I'm pleased 'cos I'm still getting those cream pies!

What colour baby will pop out from between her legs and smile at "Daddy?"

It's going to be a lovely black baby, something we've both wanted for long time. I'll let you know Saraha in January.

• Love
Reactions: littlecucky
A friend of mine had a quickie during early labor, and sperm came out in her panties when her waters broke suddenly. Three hours later, a daughter popped out to greet her and her husband.

I've never had a pregnant woman, but my wife had her BF when she was preg. No details for now, but let's say it was hot! I wasn't there, but by all accounts it was something unique!

My wife and I preferred doggy style right to the end, her on the bed, me standing at the foot of the bed. This allowed me to reach under and caress the belly and breasts, which we both got wicked turned on by.

We can't have another because of a medical condition that has developed with me, but she still yearns for another. We have occasionally masturbated together fantasizing about a "breeding party", but we are strictly "swingers when horny, and monogamously fast asleep as soon as we cum" (I'm sure some of you can sympathize LOL).

Still, one of my favorite fantasies is for her to be a cum-bucket for random groups of men until she finally gets pregnant, so we have no idea whose kid it could possibly be. Once pregnant, of course, she continues to fuck strange men for the entire 9 months, swallowing only. Think about it. I gotta go cum now.
:rolleyes:

Reactions: sc_david
Took my wife to the Pre-Natal clinic today, gave her approx birth date as Jan 7th. She looked so gorgeous with her huge stretched and swollen belly and I felt so proud of her as she glowed with happiness. I'm proud of her for going black and preparing to give birth to her first (and I hope not last) black baby. I know it's going to be difficult explaining th friends and family but right now I dont care what they're going to say!

• Love
Dorsetcuck,

Dorsetcuck said:
Took my wife to the Pre-Natal clinic today; [they?] gave her approx. birth date as Jan 7th '10. She looked so gorgeous with her huge stretched and swollen belly, and I felt so proud of her as she glowed with happiness. I'm proud of her for going black and preparing to give birth to her first (and I hope not last) black baby. I know it's going to be difficult explaining to friends and family, but right now I don't care what they're going to say!

Sounds good.... and it sounds like your heavily-pregnant wife is, in fact, looking sexy and gorgeous! :p :D

Please pass my best wishes for a successful birth along to her, and best regards to you as well! :)

—Custer

• Love
JerryJarrett69 said:
My wife and I preferred doggy style right to the end, her on the bed, me standing at the foot of the bed. This allowed me to reach under and caress the belly and breasts, which we both got wicked turned on by.

We can't have another because of a medical condition that has developed with me, but she still yearns for another. We have occasionally masturbated together fantasizing about a "breeding party", but we are strictly "swingers when horny, and monogamously fast asleep as soon as we cum" (I'm sure some of you can sympathize LOL).

Still, one of my favorite fantasies is for her to be a cum-bucket for random groups of men until she finally gets pregnant, so we have no idea whose kid it could possibly be. Once pregnant, of course, she continues to fuck strange men for the entire 9 months, swallowing only. Think about it. I gotta go cum now.
:rolleyes:
That sounds so great.

hi, who likes xposing mine on imig.es?

The baby daddy should keep fucking the pregnant woman till she delivers. The husband, well that's another story.

During my first pregnancy I was very close to my due date and always horny, and one night my husband kept teasing me so I said fuck it. It was spring train for baseball in Arizona so we went to an area called Westgate where people hang out before and after the games. We talked to some guys and the next thing u know I'm doggy style on one of the guys hotel room beds and have a 5 guy train ran on me. I came so many times and felt so good. We got back home and my husband fucked me then we showed. 1 hour later I was in the hospital giving birth.

• Love
Reactions: TellHerHowHotSheIs, azcouplenew, SolidP and 10 others

Users who are viewing this thread