• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Fucking the tutor

• Thread starterBigBlackCanadianBull
  • Start date

BigBlackCanadianBull

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 22, 2011
This wasn't the first GF/fiance/wife I fucked but I got an email from my past tutor on the weekend and it made me think about it. When I was 18 I was failing one of my classes so I decided to get a tutor. My parents used this place that had college and university students who would tutor you at home. So I was waiting in my room that day when Mia finally showed up, it was the first time I was meeting her. She was coming from the gym and had on this spandex tights and a sports bra. I wondered if she knew she was tutoring an 18 year old because when she walked into my room I was staring at her pussy the whole time she was talking. The tights just sucked on to her skin and I could see her camel toe perfectly. She told me she was sorry she realized she was late and ran out of the gym and came straight to my house. She asked if she could change but there was someone in the washroom so I suggested she change in my room while I wait in the hallway. My room was on the second floor and my parents would be on the ground floor so I knew I was going to hit on her. She had a banging body, nice tight ass, fat pussy that I got a great view of and nice perky tits. She didn't have huge tits but the were really perky and a good enough size maybe a B cup. She finished changing and we started working on the questions, she was surprised that I knew alot I just needed help with some questions. She asked me why I needed a tutor and I told her straight "I was fucking my teacher, now that we stopped seeing each other she's failing me" I looked at her and she was speechless. She asked me how old she was I guess thinking she was a young teacher, so I told her that she was late 30s early 40s. I told her that I stopped seeing her because I didn't want her husband to find out, which was a lie because he wanted to watch. I could tell that she was thinking about how good I must be in bed. We started working on the questions and that's when she brought up her boyfriend which I knew was to let me know that she had a boyfriend. As we talked I found out he was going to university in the states and so they were doing the long distance relationship thing. I was sitting at my desk and doing the work and she was leaning over my shoulder to make sure I was doing it right. I asked her how long it had been since she had sex and she started to choke. I laughed and said that long huh but she just said that it wasn't she just didn't expect the question. I said well you guys cyber right since it's long distance, she just said I wish he's not like that if I brought it up he would probably have a heart attack. So I told her here's my email if you ever want to talk dirty, it's not cheating cause there's no physical touching. She was like I don't think it's appropriate so I said ok fine how about just talk you must need friends to talk to sometime? She thought about it for awhile and put it in her pocket "OK but no funky stuff or I'll stop talking and have to get you another tutor"

I emailed her that night and the first email was the only one that was ever not sexual. She asked me about my math teacher and how I started to have sex with her and I knew she had been thinking about it. I told her what happened in full details about how we fucked, what positions she liked and everything. Then I started sending her the email quizes about favorite sex position, how many times you've sucked cock, and we kept talking about sex. She would tell me how long it's been because of the long distance thing and I asked her if she didn't fantasize about guys. She told me when she was at the gym most times working out and sweaty she would see a guy working out infront of her and she would think about fucking him and get all turned on while she worked out. The first weekend she asked her man about dirty talk on MSN and he freaked out on her and got offline. She was upset and because we had been getting closer she asked me if I wanted to chat on MSN. I knew the bitch was about to be mine. We get on MSN and she started telling me she never done it before and she might ask me to stop if she's not comfortable. I asked her what she was wearing and she just went buck wild she was talking dirtier than some of the women I fucked in person. When we finished talking cause she had to get off she told me that she was so turned on she was going to have to finger her pussy thinking about our fantasy fuck.

That story is very hot. My wife loves sending ver dirty emails to young studs. She has had sex with several, but recently admitted to being totally addicted to black men. She has got one guy so horny for her that he fucks her for 5 hours at a time, making her cum 3--4 times. She especially love being ****** to do naughty things like suck cock and have him cum in her pussy. She can't seem to get enough. Could see this guy 7 nites a week and still want more!

Texting sure makes it easy for you black guys to take over married girls bodies.

tiney1 you wife sounds hot as fuck, sure wish you lived closer but email me anyway myalt3rego@gmail.com might have something for your wife ;)

I been away the past couple of days at a wives house that I fuck regularly. She was all alone for the last two days so she called me Tuesday morning and told me to get over there whenever I could.

Well let me finish up what happend here. We only saw each other once a week for tutoring so we kept talking on MSN and she would tell me what she was wearing and what she wanted me to do to her and we would go on she loved it and never wanted to stop until it was the crazy hours of the morning and she would have to get off. It was two days away from the next tutor session and we're talking on MSN and she asks me how big my cock was, she said her boyfriend was the only guy she had ever had sex with and she always wondered if he was big because she didn't have anything to compare him to, I laughed and told her if she was good maybe she would see. I didn't say anything about it but the when she came over to tutor me I couldn't stop thinking of all the things she wanted me to do to her body. I had a huge hard on so I pulled my zipper down and let my cock stand up through the zipper. It was standing straight up and the veins were pulsing. Mia leaned over my shoulder to see the questions I was working on and I saw her stare at my cock and freeze. She didn't know what to say she just stared at it with her mouth wide open. I just smiled "So now do you have something to compare it to?" She tried to talk but she couldn't really get the words out and she never took her eyes off my cock. So I grabbed her hand and put it on my cock, she surprised me and gripped it. She didn't do anything at first like she was wondering if she should or not. Then she started to stroke it and I could tell she was horny as fuck because she was starting to breathe hard in my ear. She started playing with my cock head and then she took her hand away but when she sat on the bed she started asking me if she let me would I fuck her in my room. I sat right beside her told her to close her eyes and I started telling her all the things I would do to her fucking body. I slid my hands down her jogging pants and slid two fingers into her pussy. She was soaking wet, she opened her eyes when I started to finger her and she started to kiss me. She kept stopping me though because she thought she could hear my parents coming up the steps.

So finally she says lets go to my place, I was already off the bed and ready to go. We headed out and over to her place and she really wanted to get fucked because she was speeding like hell. We get to her place and she just went wile I had my tongue down her throat in no time. When we got to her room I stripped off her clothes until she was just in her panties and sat on her bed and took of my pants and boxers. She got down infront of me and started stroking my cock so I grabbed her hair and guided her head to my cock. She slid it into her mouth and started sucking while I played with her hard nipples and perky tits. When my cock got rock hard in her mouth I put her to bend over onto the bed and spread her legs. I grabbed her shoulders and slid the head of my cock into her soaking wet pussy. She started to moan I leaned in close to her and rammed my cock inside her and started to fuck her hard. I rammed my cock deep inside her pussy and she kept screaming and moaning begging me to fuck her tight little pussy. She was tight I wondered how long she was just dying to get some cock. I fucked her in every position she told me she wanted me to fuck her in her fantasies. The first night she wanted me to wear a condom but she said she wanted me to cum on her tits so when I knew I was going to cum I pulled out of her and cum all over her tits. She told me that she had never been fucked so hard before, her pussy was sore but she fucking loved it. We fucked every single day, she picked me up froom school sometimes I think now that she was finally getting fucked regularly she needed it all the time. I stopped wearing condoms after a week and she loved when I cum inside her. She said it made her feel full and she loved when it leaked out of her. Her boyfriend was finally coming home for christmas that year I had been fucking her for months. When he got back she still came over regularly and after the first night she said that she didn't know how bad he had been until now she knew what real fucking was like. She broke up with him on the last day he was leaving by fucking me when she knew he was coming over to say good bye. He walked in on us fucking and he just stood there and watched me pounding the fuck out of her up against the wall. Ahhh the good memories :)

Lovely story... bet my gf would enjoy being with you!

Anymore of this Canadianbull?

One Lucky Man email me I'd love to see pictures ;-) I haven't heard from her in awhile. She emails me from time to time but she always lets me know if she's coming to town which usually means she wants to get fucked.

Wow, Sir!
What a lover you are, any women would be wettin her panties at the thought of a fuck with a bull like yourself!
I know my g/friend would!

Users who are viewing this thread