• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Fucklicking My Wife

• Thread startersluttywifelover
  • Start date

sluttywifelover

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 24, 2016
I love it when my wife tells me to lick her clit while her lovers cock is deep in her pussy. It makes her fuck him even harder as she tells him to fill her with his seed.

Reactions: Saraha, SquirmingSub, littlec and 1 other person
That make me very horny :p

Reactions: Saraha and sluttywifelover
sluttywifelover said:
I love it when my wife tells me to lick her clit while her lovers cock is deep in her pussy. It makes her fuck him even harder as she tells him to fill her with his seed.
Do you eat the cream pie or do you fuck her after.

zippless said:
Do you eat the cream pie or do you fuck her after.
I do both. I tongue fuck her first then fuck her enjoying his cum inside her pussy

Reactions: Saraha, Nazareth and zippless
Jealous!

let us see you licking her cunt :) good thing you enjoy these times with her

would be hot to see some pics of your wife

sluttywifelover said:
I do both. I tongue fuck her first then fuck her enjoying his cum inside her pussy
Nice. Your wife is so considerate to present you with what you need.

Not always best to divorce a cheating wife. Sometimes better to have a honest discussion about your sex life and what could be done to improve it. Many men see the value in staying married and letting their wife have a secret friend to get some extra loving - without harming the marriage.

A man who "married for better or for worse" understands that some women have hormones that DEMAND EXTRA LOVING. One cock is not enough to maintain their emotional happiness.

In some surveys as many as 53% of married women have cheated at least once, and their hubby never found out about it.

Reactions: Mzee, scuck7, zippless and 1 other person
Saraha said:
Not always best to divorce a cheating wife. Sometimes better to have a honest discussion about your sex life and what could be done to improve it. Many men see the value in staying married and letting their wife have a secret friend to get some extra loving - without harming the marriage.

A man who "married for better or for worse" understands that some women have hormones that DEMAND EXTRA LOVING. One cock is not enough to maintain their emotional happiness.
I suspect you will enjoy it because you are posting here.
My wife enjoys the feeling of a different cock and the amount of spunk they provide.
A new lover is harder and more excited. She likes that freshly fucked feeling. I love the look on her face with his cum oozing out of her married pussy.
Saraha said:
In some surveys as many as 53% of married women have cheated at least once, and their hubby never found out about it.
I suspect its a lot higher like 95%. If they don't tell their husband why would they will tell a survey?
Nothing like sneaking around. It adds to the spice.

Last edited:
It is the best Position . .. I am a dominatrix in Manhattan and offer cuckold session and i love it when he has to lick me when my Bull is in me...but no creamie-only safe play

Users who are viewing this thread