Full control Anydesk

1800228313 full control bbw latina

Last edited:
Hello if anyone around would like to try this out

Last edited:
hello all...mwm 58 here..wife is 49...sub cuckold hub
I watch and clean for Annie
Anydesk: 1129254691

hi, male sub bi. I know i must serve and obey.
anydesk 483637865 pw JeanneWife

IMG_0023.JPG

I recently gave full control to a guy, yes I requested lockout, but he didn't respect my wishes, He openly posted some very private pics with GFs face that I asked him to ONLY look at. And he did things so fast, I was confused. He never communicated or chatted. Something happened, THANK God, and the system rebooted. When it was over, I had a totally awful feeling. I hope to never experience THAT again.

Reactions: LozzaNWUK
hello all...mwm 58 here..wife is 49...sub cuckold hub
I watch and clean for Annie
Anydesk: 1129254691

sissy here

138_1000.jpg

i have installed my new remotecontroled Wall outlett on my computer. I will set Anydesk to autostart. I have changed in the bios so that my computer will start whenever it gets power from the outlett. Is there anyone here that would like to know what app to controll my outlett and the login for that, then you get my Anydesk id and pass so you can start and log on to my anydesk without me knowing. I always knep the door close so my wife cant se the computer, i also keep the screen of power. You can use my computer anytime you like without me knowing.

Uacuckold said:
i have installed my new remotecontroled Wall outlett on my computer. I will set Anydesk to autostart. I have changed in the bios so that my computer will start whenever it gets power from the outlett. Is there anyone here that would like to know what app to controll my outlett and the login for that, then you get my Anydesk id and pass so you can start and log on to my anydesk without me knowing. I always knep the door close so my wife cant se the computer, i also keep the screen of power. You can use my computer anytime you like without me knowing.
Hello,
Can you tell me how to do ?

AD 368793267
pw - Aliceslut2

Copy, post, humiliate

TV 815 215 249
zr7cpw

Last edited:
hello all..mwm 58 here...wife is 49..
sub cuckold hub for Annie
Anydesk 1129254691

Last edited:
hello all..mwm 58 here...wife is 49..
sub cuckold hub for Annie
Anydesk 1129254691

AD 1370042687

Willing to let you lock my mouse, maybe Blackscreen, too!

Reactions: Zosho
Ok
GFtoShare said:
AD 1370042687

Willing to let you lock my mouse, maybe Blackscreen, too!

hello ..mwm 58 here...wife is 49..
SUB cuckold hub for Annie
Anydesk 1129254691