• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

full ownership

• Thread startersatxbull
  • Start date

satxbull

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 7, 2021
i want full control and ownership to do as i please. to use you, your slut, and your pc when ever i please. who will surrender and obey?
i want your slut and pc added to my collection..

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Readyu, subDCuck, Panawife and 11 others
812 514 300

678 840 338 connect me on anydesk and make me regret to ****** my dickselfie with face

Reactions: devcucky
My wife is fully *******.
Save her pics, transfer files.
AD: 266 504 593
PW: slutlynda

Last edited:
own her, take control and repost wherever you like. change settings, background, user profile etc. have all her info and my google drive available for quick sharing.
AD 266 001 563
PW alexandraz

hi I am male, sub, bi. I know I must be controlled and obey.
Anydesk subboidave@ad
Teamviewer 834 623 131

pM for chrome Remote Desktop pin

any cucks free?

Reactions: Fuckhertightass and AnnsHubby

own her completely all info, take control and repost wherever you like. change settings, background, user profile etc. have all her info and my google drive available for quick sharing.
AD 266 001 563
PW alexandraz

Reactions: BullForBBWs
own her completely all info, take control and repost wherever you like. change settings, background, user profile etc. have all her info and my google drive available for quick sharing.
AD 266 001 563
PW alexandraz

AD 266 001 563
PW alexandraz

pm me if you wish to ****** ( you slut wife ) on anydesk..

Reactions: StonedCock and juggfunn

Seeking to be black owned controlled long term here in UK. Im a young 64 blonde shaved size 14 wife.Well educated posh busty leggy seeking filthy kinky fun long term. But blk only and UK only so can visit often ki k is subaly

Users who are viewing this thread