Fully Femmed

• Thread starter18mDresdF4prom
  • Start date

18mDresdF4prom

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 20, 2013
Batavia, NY
I just turned an age up. There are two things that have happened in my femming that I thought would never happen , at least not this early. My mom told me that very soon I would crave men's cum. There semen and sperm. Crave it above anything else. The other is even more unbelievable, my doctor (actually his PA) told me that In feminizing, I would soon only be able to cum from getting fucked. He used more clinical language of course.
Well these things have happened. Of course, I have been on hormones for a little over three years. On top of only having orgasm from getting fucked--when I do cum it is only one out of three or one of 4 times when I shoot my own load.
My mom says that is called "cumin like a girl" I will have to ask a medical person ( not that I do not believe Mommy) She has been right about everything else.

Would love to hear from others who have had these things or know about them. My real legal name is now Mary.
Love you ALL, Mary 19wm

I am compelled to ask several questions:
Is you mom a hot wife?
Does she fool around?
HAve you been out with men?
Your sotry seems incredible (in all possible ways)
Can you share pcitures?

Yes, Mom was a hot wife. Actually did cuck my Dad but also they went to swing parties together. She looked like a movie star but bustier than most.
Whe was 10+ years older than
Daddy. She did fool around but he went with her or she at least told him all about everything. She had me when she was 38. Daddy was 27.
Yes, I have been out with men! And there are many points to make about that in this answer but I will let you ask about whatever really interests you. and than k you for comment and compliment. I do nt know If I will be posting pics.
luv, Mary white sissy will be 19 next month

Mary
Are dressed full time?
How much encoragement do you get from dad/mom in becoming a sisy?
Do you go intimate with your male dates?
Perhaps you can share your pictures with your face blurred of hidden

Yes, dress full time since 15. LIVE AS A Girl. I will be 19 next month. Mom explained a lot to me and encouraged. There is much more to it since she died a couple years ago. And yes, my dates with men are for intimacy. Often Only giving them sexual relief mainly. A little wary of posting pics of myself BUT working on it and thinking about sharing.
Love, Mary (my real name for nearly 3 years now)

If you were my son id be soooo proud. You sound so confident and sexy! I wanna raise any future kids the way ur mom raised u Mary; daughter or son. And as soon as they are ready id make sure and introduce them to superior dominant bbc. Would love to fuck some bbc w you Mary! You are exactly what I want in a male submissive partner... we could practically just be gfs, sharing makeup and cock an everything hehe. We would have fun darling! Xxoxo

Mary: What size bra do you wear? Hopefully gotten nice growth from hormones. Has cock and balls shrunk with hormones, rare erections now? And finally - hoping to get full sex change?

I am now 34B. AFULL B-cup
my cock and balls just never grew. More likely due to another md\ed condition. Queen Bimbo Sarah, I willre -read your questions and answer you specifically.
Love, "Mary"

I have signed in today specifically to answer you QueenBimboSarah. Up front I need to say that I have a 3 inch penis when erect and have been taken for a girl all my life I will be 19 next month. You sound like a natural female and totally ok with me either way of course. Also, may I ask your age? Certainly ok if you do not want to say. Yes, i was very close to my mother. I am the youngest of 3 sons. Mom was 38 when i was born and she declined all the tests that they try to make you take. Her first baby was a girl who died at 3 days old. That is part of why she refused any treatment on me at birth. As in no surgery or special treatment on future babies--not even circumcision. I realized that she really understood me when she let me wear a party dress at my birthday party several years ago. But it shocked both of us when Dad took me shopping for my first training bra. I already had what seemed like were going to be boy boobs, even though I was skinny. My "breeder hips" came soon after that and I changed events in swimming and running. I got pretty good in those events for someone so small.
My body was very sensitive to touch (mostly in a good way). As if my whole body was an erogenous zone and I craved being touched. Mom and I had very serious discussions about sex. Mom and Dad were part time swingers and she implied that she had never had anybody under 8 inches. Dad being 8 and a half. She told me that but I started looking at him when I got the chance. WE are from WEstern NY state and still here but in a small city rather than a village or town now. We have lived with my mom's parents all through my junio high and high school years for reasons i will tell later.
I should also tell that i got with a hung black man last weekend. He is a very successful professional man who I should probably not even say his job. He is married to a white woman who seems to be ok with me and my desires. He is 12 and a half inches and it scared me that he wanted intercourse on our first date. He is very thick. Like probably 2 and 3/4 inches in diameter. I will brag a little that I easily got my big mouth around it and took him into my throat. Just that I could not breathe at all. He LOVED that and wants another date with me This weekend. I am waiting for his call and I will do whatever he says and dress however he wants.
He says also that he has a series of dildos and vibes which will get me ready for Him. I know for a fact that his wife is older and was a size queen before they met. Finally, I have been diagnosed by Pshyce that I could get full sex change whenever I wanted. So i am thinking about it but not committed. love, Mary

So I will wait for answers and further questions. i sure do like this forum. Cannot believe I have my own thread on here now. The events i changed to to accommodate my real breasts and my wide hips. Swimming--breastroke and distance freestyle rather than sprint freestyle and butterfly. and in running--distance half mile and over. Instead of sprints and field events. Butterfly and field events take strength and my upper body strength ceased to increase at about age 13 maybe 12. My sprint speed was still good for soccer and of course tennis does not change. I wore more and more feminine outfits for tennis and some of the dads liked that.

Wel you are n your way to become a very populer sissy, congratulations!
Probably a trusted frend can take "discrete" pictures f you to share with all of us who are really interested in meeting you

Picture 67.jpgshould we have a thread for fantasizers too?

here's one of me

Last edited:
SWT-you are so right
the terms get misused and mixed a lot. very misunderstood too. In my case the TG (transgender ) is a diagnosis of a mental condition. I think of myself as a girl --truly. But how I act on these could be very different form other TG's. Being mentally a girl does not have to have anything to do with what i wear or even my preference for sex --gender OR which acts. i NVER argue with anyone about the terminology based on what I have already said. Beelieve it or not the 80's show Medical center explained a lot of this when a fell ow doctor wanted a sex change. OH-taht would be the extreme for a TG. Normally you have to be psychologically a female to do the sex change. I actually was offered sex change without a lot of the prep by the Army but that was for special duties.
love, Mary my real name for 3 years now

18mDresdF4prom said:
SWT-you are so right
the terms get misused and mixed a lot. very misunderstood too. In my case the TG (transgender ) is a diagnosis of a mental condition. I think of myself as a girl --truly. But how I act on these could be very different form other TG's. Being mentally a girl does not have to have anything to do with what i wear or even my preference for sex --gender OR which acts. i NVER argue with anyone about the terminology based on what I have already said. Beelieve it or not the 80's show Medical center explained a lot of this when a fell ow doctor wanted a sex change. OH-taht would be the extreme for a TG. Normally you have to be psychologically a female to do the sex change. I actually was offered sex change without a lot of the prep by the Army but that was for special duties.
love, Mary my real name for 3 years now

I don't see any photos or evidence of this ??

Here's one of me fully femmed r_1408007551.jpg My new name Jizz*elle

Last edited:
I want to update pretty soon with news. going to see if I can get a G-pic on here.
Love, Mary white male sissy but fully remmed and total "
passing"

thanks