• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Fun on holiday - looking for more back home in the UK!

• Thread starterJaniceC
  • Start date

JaniceC

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 10, 2007
Hello Guys

This is a message for all you sexy black studs!

I've finally (after much talking about it and encouragement from hubby Tim) tried black cock!

We were in California and I guess we were on the lookout for black guys to some degree but I didn't expect it to come to anything then.....Wow, not one but two sexy black guys that we met late one evening in the hotel spa pool. We got in and chatted and they said how they loved my english accent and told me I was sexy - Tim was mucking about with them and teasing me, saying I was 'insatiable' in bed and that my nipples are long and sensitive (true!) so they went on and on at me to get my top off and show them....so I did.

Tim wanted pics of me in the spa pool with them and they were touching me under the water.....hands everywhere! Wayne and Carl (the guys) were getting more and more brazen, sucking my nipples and trying to get my bikini bottoms off.....Tim did nothing to stop them and was actually encouraging it.

One thing led to another and we went back up to their room 'for a drink' but as soon as we walked through the door they stripped me off naked and made me kneel down to give them a blowjob - I was sucking two big black cocks in seconds and looking up at Tim who was loving it! Wayne said "No pictures guys, I really don't wanna be a web star!" so Tim put the camera away and got stripped off to join in.....but the boys told him it was their turn first so he stood and watched us and wanked himself off.

I got fucked every which way and I LOVED IT so, when the boys had done all they wanted, I got Tim to lick my pussy and suck on my clitty till I came - It was the best night of sex ever!!!

Now we're home Tim and I want to find a regular black lover (or lovers!) for me to meet up with. If you're interested and can get to Northampton easily then please send me a mail at janiceluvsblack@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks Guys!
Janice. x

Attachments

• Copy of Jan & Boys.jpg
    Copy of Jan & Boys.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 1,069
a very attractive, real lady

sounds like BS to me

straight bullshit those pix are from spring break

A real nice pic!

another fake bites the dust lol

Users who are viewing this thread