Fun Things Wife Can Do To Involve Husband When Hotwifing Solo

BoomItsOn

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 31, 2018
Need some advice or ideas.

My wife and I have a lot of freedom (and trust) in our marriage. As a result, we occasionally bring in another guy or girl for play. Generally, when she’s with another guy, I play a ‘stag’ role, enjoying the show or joining in for a MFM.

However, when she’s hotwifing solo (when I’m at work, for example) we hit a bit of a roadblock. I generally want to be included in some way, to play a role in it, and so does she. But we don’t really have many good ideas to do that in that specific scenario. She’s called me during sex and she’s had the guy-of-the-day send me pics of what he’s doing to her. But that’s it, because we’re out of ideas.

Anyone have any good ideas of things she, I, or the other guy could do to spice up that element (involving me in the mix) during their sex session?

I’m not a particular fan of the humiliation stuff, but there’s nothing wrong with some fun teasing to make the reclaiming that much more fun later.

18E868B2-2DCB-4100-A8E2-473E4380D426.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Tiny Penis and UncutCuck
What a great topic. Don’t have any ideas off the top of my head but excited to hear what others with more experience may say. Thanks for posing the question:) sexy wife there btw in your profile pic:)

Reactions: BoomItsOn and toolman2c
Its a bit tricky if you are at work. There not so much you can do that would substitute for the real "in the room" thing, But here are a few ideas.

1. There's always skype. Tell her to keep skype on when she's going solo, so that you can see it all, LIVE!!

2. You can get a video camera and set it up and tell her to record all her solo sessions. You can come home and watch.

3. When the guy is done with your wife, tell the guy to tie her up naked and dirty to the bed. (maybe tell him to blindfold her and leave a toy in one of her holes too) Then he should bring her underwear and your house keys to you to the office. (Only with people you trust)

4. Get her a lovense toy. vibrating butt plug/dildo. You can operate it via a phone app from office, while she is fucking him, sending her surprise vibrations.

5. Tell her not to clean up until you have seen it for yourself

Reactions: BoomItsOn and UncutCuck
Thanks! Good points! (Minus the cleanup stuff, just not my thing) :)

I've done the Skype thing for a cuck while I was with his wife.

Just to tease him I kept it only showing the feet end of the bed so he mostly only saw legs, but he could hear her coming hard :)

Reactions: Custer Laststand and BoomItsOn
BoomItsOn said:
Anyone have any good ideas of things she, I, or the other guy could do to spice up that element (involving me in the mix) during their sex session? I’m not a particular fan of the humiliation stuff, but there’s nothing wrong with some fun teasing to make the reclaiming that much more fun later.
You could establish an agreement with your wife's lover (unbeknownst to your wife) to notify you, whenever he and your wife have sex, by ringing your cell phone using a convention (say) like the following.

One ring => he has deep-tongue-kissed your wife while fondling her tits.
Two rings => your wife has sucked his cock and swallowed his cum, while fondling his balls.
Three rings => he has fucked your wife, brought her to orgasm, and ejaculated in her pussy.
Four rings => it's a "real" call from someone and, assuming you're busy, they leave a message — so you don't miss potentially-important calls.

Then.... when you are at work during the day.... set your cell phone on "vibrate," so you can receive these erotic messages (in your pocket, next to your cock, so they probably cause you to become erect) telling you what your wife's lover is doing with her, without being able to respond in any way and without your co-workers wondering why you aren't answering your phone.

Last edited:
Reactions: toolman2c