funcouple7682's Pics

• Thread starterfuncouple7682
  • Start date
She looks so hot. Someone has to fuck her daily, dressed in her sexy clothes!!!!!!;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the comments!

Love hearing how you all would love to fuck her. I am STILL working on finding her first big black cock. She seems hesitant. Any ideas to help convince her? THANKS!

Attachments

• Picture 10.jpg
    Picture 10.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 534
More pics might inspire more ideas :D she's delicious

Last edited by a moderator:
...any update of your wife starting dating others.? I love to see a picture with her wedding band...
Dont wast your time to much and start convincing her to date...I am at the point to get my wife going on her first date...it took me 5 years and lots of bad sex.

OMG she is beautiful! What state are you in ?

Just take your time and let her get comfortable with someone. She will be making your fantasies come true so just be patient!!

...any new pictures...!??

This thread is nearly 2 years old guys, if this girl was real she's been fucked half to death by now.

She is amazing though, I'll agree with that.

mature black male,ddf from chicago ,love the pics,we love to be with Asian female. do you guys still meet with others?

shukra said:
mature black male,ddf from chicago ,love the pics,we love to be with Asian female. do you guys still meet with others?
After two and a half years? I wouldn't count on it...
Anyway, it will be a good thing if you'll read the rules... Pay special attention to #4 ...

Hey Shukra... Thanks a lot! Boneheads like you are not needed here. Way to bump a thread from years ago. Get on the ball dude!

Very nice looking lady! We will be waiting to see pics of her in action with a bull soon :)