• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Funny commercial

• Thread starterByron6555
  • Start date

Byron6555

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 5, 2005
White woman assuming her most cherished position with a Black man.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EFi1zlctlYI&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EFi1zlctlYI&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

That was SO hot. One would think they were trying to get attention from THIS site specifically.
I must say here that a 26 yr old turk comforted me when my GF left early in the summer for college. He took good car of me with his 10 inch. We were together but not exclusive for 5 years after that.
luv, MsGary

This so reminds me of when i got with a white couple earlier this month. The white woman wasn't as young as the girl in the video, but when i got to their house, in less than about ten minutes she was on her knees in the kitchen putting an impressive shine on my black cock. Not even my own black wife has gone to her knees like this and other white women I've been with. She did it soo naturally. Her hubby filmed it, but he's yet to send me a clip as promised. She gave my the best BJ i've had in the last few years.

Am I the only one who can't see the clip?

Byron6555 said:
This so reminds me of when i got with a white couple earlier this month. Her hubby filmed it, but he's yet to send me a clip as promised. She gave my the best BJ i've had in the last few years.

Fabulous. I have known about IR for 40 years and more and it keeps on getting bigger and better all the time. It's global now.

Have to agree it is a hot add but yes if used it should be late night after the little ones go to bed lol

Shoulda been a "Got Milk" commercial! lol

Users who are viewing this thread