• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Funwife here..somebody wanted thigh high pics??

• Thread starterb1973
  • Start date
BlaqueWifeWhiteCuck said:
you are so sexy, these heels, your heavenly body......just a pleasure to stroke to your hot pics....!

Thanks.....glad you enjoy ;)

Excelent

Very hot. Always been a sucker for long legs in stockings. :D

You're so sexy. I wish you were closer so I could give you the cock you deserve.

bigmatt78 said:
You're so sexy. I wish you were closer so I could give you the cock you deserve.

I wish you were too.....god I'm horny and hubby leaves town all next week. ;)

show more photos of you in heels

Where are yall located? The picture of you on the couch with your legs up and waaay back...I imagine myself fucking you in that exact same position getting as deep as possible. Maybe grabbing your hair in the doggy style position and pulling your sexy ass into me harder and harder. I'd talk dirty to you and make you stare at your husband as I made you moan. Before I got ready to cum I'd get you back in the orgional position so I could cum deep into your beautiful pussy

Damn! Such a naughty little hottie! Love it!!!

So sexy!! luv a lady in heels and stockings!

...can you please take a picture on your bed fingering yourself...do it for all of us who jo looking at your pictures. :)

sdsmwm said:
...can you please take a picture on your bed fingering yourself...do it for all of us who jo looking at your pictures. :)

How bout my Halloween costume instead....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 496
I see your pics, and am at a loss for words. Your husband (and any other man you allow the pleasure of being with you) are VERY lucky men. I look forward to seeing more of you!

your Helloween costume is so hot, my cock stood up straight immediately....especially these sky-high pink peep-toe plateau high heels....!

almost immediately made my hot cum shoot all over myself
and to know that a dream woman like yourself is getting more and more horny looking forward to a week of hot sex mit (hopefully) multiple bulls....can't wait to find out what your naughty plans are and what heels hubby chose......

You're looking good girl! Tell us about your experiences.

b1973 said:

Incredibly sexy pics, both here and on twitter, I would love to bend you over in those thigh highs, slide your panties down and fill you up with my big thick cock while your husband watches!

b1973 said:

...you look nice, but we want to see your fingers going inside your pussy...go in a public restroom...take your clothes off...sitting squat and open your legs...put your sexy finger inside all the way...click, take a picture...I'm getting horny just thinking of you doing this:)

b1973 said:
Yes I do but can't find any guys lately!

Look no furher! Seriously though...you are amazing. Impeccably dressed, fit, knows how to pose, and I bet you know how to walk in those heels. Glad your husband likes to share you - I'd keep you all to myself.

hey sexy...any new pictures for us...You have no ideea how hard you make me jo looking at your fine ass.
I did requested a picture from you in the bathroom...don't be shy and take one for us.
:)

Lovely halloween costume dear...would love to lift your skirt up and bang you in ur pussy....how about me making your pussy all wet with my tongue before digging it with my dick?

Love your pictures!!! Keep em coming. I have a request for you holding a sign/placard that says you cuckold your husband or something along those lines...

speaking about lines i would love to see my favorite and by far the most gorgeous women on here post some sexy tan line pictures for us boys to jerk with all our heart too. i know i would bust all over those pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread