• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

fustration

• Thread startercdlola
  • Start date

cdlola

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 9, 2010
florida
As im sure most of u know my situation as I have posted it several times over the past year, my wife and I have been going on webcam and chatting and having sex while guys watch, she also chats and does things for them herself as well as watching them on cam sometimes, its fun but it just dissent seem like its leading anywhere, I know she loves going on cam but I wantit to go further allready, I know im probally just to impatient its just fustrating knowing its something she wants but hasent done anything about

Its not that mac I still love going on cam and so does she she just wants to do the same thing everytime and I wish we could try new things on cam even just with eachother, I know im probally Asking to much , I have a greatwife and I love her it just still seems like she's holding back from how wild I think she really wants to be , thanks for your advice though macnfries

Users who are viewing this thread