future cuckold?

• Thread starternotsosure
  • Start date

should we take path to hot wife lifestyle?

• no- not worth risk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no- just meet up with guy, be friends

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

notsosure

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 20, 2016
For a while now my partner and i have been discussing her sexual needs and my concerns about not satisfying her.
We have been together for years and married 18 months.
She is a gorgeous girl, a real head turner- her photo is profile photo and another pic below.
Nothing much has happened with all this but some time ago we took a long haul holiday and got real friendly with a local guy we met and have kept in touch with him via social media.
After the holiday i asked my wife is she found the guy attractive and she said "yes but that's just history now"
Anyway we have found the guy is now moving to our part of the world for a year education course.
When we found out about his move i could see she was excited and of course he is keen to meet up, apart from becoming friendly it was obvious back on the holiday he found her very sexy.
Nothing may come of all this but also i see it as a big chance to maybe explore sharing her with a guy i know she has chemistry with and is interested in.
S

av2.jpg

Your wife is a gorgeous, very hot- and strongly sexual-looking woman. From your comments, she appears to be an excellent candidate to become your cuckoldress, starting with the man the two of you met during your vacation whom she's obviously attracted to, and he to her.

And, your recognition of your present, and almost certainly future, inability to keep your wife fully satisfied sexually appears to make you a very good candidate to become her cuckold husband.

By way of thinking further about this and coming to mutual agreement, I suggest both of you read:

The Science of Cuckoldry
by sex therapist and relationships counselor Susan Gower, here:

http://cuckoldcouple.wordpress.com/the-science-of-cuckoldry/

and:

The cuckold husband / hotwife phenomena,
by Dr. Cherry Lee, Ph.D., here:

http://cuckoldcouple.wordpress.com/the-cuckold-phenomena/

In the unlikely event your gorgeous and sexy wife turns out to be resistant to adopting her natural role in your marriage as your cuckoldress, you might consider beginning a program along these lines:

How to Transform Your Wife to a Hotwife:

http://www.hotwifeblog.com/2007/05/23/wife-into-hotwife/

Congratulations for persuading such a beautiful woman to accept you as her husband and future cuckold!

I don't know that it needs to be so cut-and-dried.
I think it's fine to meet up with this guy, and see if there is chemistry and attraction. You can then make decisions based on this outcome.
Online personalities and 'connections' aren't always the same in real life.

I wish you the best of luck, however! Your wife could certainly fill the bill!

Her answering by saying "it's history now" says a lot. She definitely wanted to fuck that guy but didn't know how to tell you. Now that he's moving closer she's hopeful again. Sounds like you can either jump on board and be involved in their sex or be in the dark about it. I've known a few couples like you over the years and would've made a good attempt at her on vacation, unlike him. I'm guessing he won't make the same mistake twice.

Thanks for views and poll votes- seems most think we should try out what would be a huge step for our relationship.

As a post says key will be any chemistry or just awkward after a while of keeping in touch remote, but they did get on so well on vacation.

Some more pics below including one of her with friend/guy we met who is moving to our area.

av5.jpg

av7.jpg

picture of us together-

couple.jpg

picture of her with guy-

av9.jpg

notsosure said:
As a post says, the key will be [whether my wife and her prospective lover have] chemistry, [as opposed to just feeling] awkward [together.] Here are some more pics, including one showing [my wfe] with her friend — the guy we met who is moving to our area.

Thanks for posting the additional photos of your wife. There's no doubt she's a hot-looking woman. What voluptuous and gorgeous big tits!

The third photo suggests there's little doubt she and her prospective lover "have chemistry," if he's the man in the photo.

In the fourth photo, it's harder to tell whether your wife and the man shown in the photo (with tattoos) "have chemistry." I'll guess you took all of them, so he is also your wife's prospective lover. Is that right...?

I hope you keep us updated! Hot wife you have there

Hm... guess I should have paid closer attention to your labels, which show:

notsosure said:
Picture of us together-

the third photo is of you and your wife together, suggesting obvious good chemistry:

couple.jpg
and the fourth photo:

notsosure said:
picture of her with guy-

av9.jpg
which is more ambiguous as to whether your wife and her friend, whom the two of you met on vacation, have good chemistry.

But, your descriptions of her comments and other responses to him seem to indicate they do.

Any updates on whether your wife wants to get together with him, and whether you've decided you're OK with that...?

This isn't cut and dry. It's a path that has a lot of ramifications. I think you must "expect the best but be prepared for the worst".

Just she says he attractive doesn't mean she's ready to bed him.

One last comment, my opinion. Taking the road of hotwifing/cuckolding with several men fit the definition fairly well, it's about sexual satisfaction, but one guy kinda smacks of something else.

I think your wife has another side to her. I expect she enjoys the attention she gets and would be disappointed if someone didn't look when she was around. Does she like to flirt? I think if you let her know you would like watching and joining in with her and another guy, she will go along with it. So see what happens. Give it a shot and see how it is for you both. Be open with each other. It does sound like she could be in to it and just nit saying. Good Luck and hope you folks have a great time.

Hi notsosure! You have an extreme gorgeous girl :D
Lots of questions ;) As your nickname says you might have some doubts about her possible relation with this guy. But what are your concerns about it? And why do you think she may not be satisfied with your sexual life?
Have you considered giving him a place to stay with you during his year of education? When is he moving to your area? And do you really want this to happen?
Nice thread, keep us updated!