dig420

HMFIC
Staff member
Admin
Beloved Member
Mar 20, 2013
Las Vegas
www.slutwives.com
Just banned a couple people, so let me make it explicit: Don't just pick some random woman and decide that you're going to '******' her. Don't '******' your ex-gf, ex wife, coworker or any other woman who doesn't know what you're doing. On this site women rule. We are about glorifying and loving them, not hurting them. Any hint that you're doing something like this will result in a ban as soon as I see it, so don't do it.

Reactions: universe, CandualRV, Justlovemywife and 26 others
dig420 said:
Just banned a couple people, so let me make it explicit: Don't just pick some random woman and decide that you're going to '******' her. Don't '******' your ex-gf, ex wife, coworker or any other woman who doesn't know what you're doing. On this site women rule. We are about glorifying and loving them, not hurting them. Any hint that you're doing something like this will result in a ban as soon as I see it, so don't do it.
Glad this is being enforced. Removing the trash lets the good stuff shine.

Reactions: jr85004a, TexaKancpl and Carefree
YahoYaho said:
Fuck you!!!!!!! hahahahahaha...I've got many accounts so ban away dumbass!!!!!

Question is, how many IP's do you have and do you enjoy how slow it is using a VPN? Let's find out.

• Haha
Reactions: Redeyedzombie, edtheguy, MatureBullForMatureSluts and 3 others
Glad to see a policy like this :D

Reactions: NicholasGeorge, Marccocu, JeffCA and 1 other person
Nice to know :) Really good move.

Reactions: Deleted member 653027
dig420 said:
Exactly why temporarilyexposed.com shutdown

0908! said:
Exactly why temporarilyexposed.com shutdown
Yes and ruined it for everyone else!

Reactions: MatureBullForMatureSluts and JeffCA