g.f going to fuck on saturday night

• Thread startersmallcockboy1983
  • Start date

smallcockboy1983

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 28, 2009
hi im 28 yrs old and im letting my g.f go out in to town on saturday night with her freind. iv been with my partner since january and told her of my wishes for her to fuck other men with bigger cocks than my small and thin 4 incher, she is a verry dirty woman and was in to it straight away,but now its going to happen.im on a sex ban at the moment,im not allowed to touch her pussy,ass or breasts untill sunday, its so hard i want to touch her now more than ever, im working sat night till 11pm so i wont even get to see wot she chooses to dress like. im to come staight home from work and wait while she tells her freind why they have gone out,she is going to tell her about my 4 incher and that she needs a propper cock, she is allso going to tell her i know wot shes gonna do,im going to be so embarrased when i see her mate,then when she had fun with her mate shes going to pull a lad with a big cock and bring him home where she will fuck him either with me watching or with me in the hall,her 19 yr old lad will be in the house when this happens, im so horny i think this is the beginning of her shagging other big dicked men. i will post wot happens, iv given her full controle in the bed room and carnt wait to see her with others, she wants a fuck buddy also can any one give advice on to how to find the rite fuck buddy?

Sorry to learn that you have a tiny cock, and I hope you will enjoy your life being a cuckold.

this is totaly true and going to happen on sat i need advice on how it will affect us? And if theres any bulls in north west uk mssge me as she wants a fuck buddy

smallcockboy1983. As a cuckold of some years, I must tell you that to indulge in this type of relationship this quickly may not result in a long lasting relationship. If your passion is slutty women, and your cock is small, unless you have a lot more going for you to keep her in a relationship with you, just giving her control is probably not enough. You really haven't given her any more than what she was willing to take with or without your permission. Of course I wish you luck. I love being a cuckold. I hope you and she find a bull with a big fat cock to drill her with.

I agree with the others. Your relationship is most likely not yet long and strong enough to survive her experiencing other men at your suggestion.

I wish you luck.

But get some pictures if you can!

good luck!

If I had a tiny cock like yours I would let my bitch do anything.

update omg

My g.f has just orded me to pay for her night 50 pound and wisperd to me that in paying for her to fuck another man, im still on a sex ban,in so horny now and carnt touch her,its painfull. She isn't fucking him in our house now she's gonna play out . And if the lad agrees she might let of watch or listen

i am the gf

I thought I should add my bit to what my bf has put he does want to watch a guy have sex with me at first I was a bit shocked as he does have a 4 inch Dick and im not saying the sex is bad it isn't but he wants me to have sex with a guy with a bigger cock. I am going to have a one night stand on Saturday he is on a sex ban til Sunday maybe even longer if the sex with the guy satisfys me. I'm even making him pay for my night out lol at the end of the day he started this by telling me his fantasy!!!!!! :)

Naughty behavior in Blackpool? Who would believe it? LOL :D

I hope things work out for the pair of you, and if you feel anything serious for each other then please keep honest and open lines of communication between the pair of you. We've seen here on the forum how it can go well, and how it can go badly. I hope you're both working in harmony on this.

I believe you have found what you want.

I bet you have been hard all week waiting on Saturday, the wait makes it all worth while and I hope you enjoy a wonderful wet dream while waiting. Joe you receive pleasure from seeing others pleased and not the jeolous type because you have had these fantasies for a long time. The worst is over, she has told her friend and her friend with tell all her friends.

I hope you like cock or learn to because a good cuckold cleans and fluffs.

Attachments

• NIGHT+OUT+1.jpg
    NIGHT+OUT+1.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 197
  • 5cd3.jpg
    5cd3.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 197
  • 279312575.jpg
    279312575.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 220
  • DontFightItHun.jpg
    DontFightItHun.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 188
  • USERID_74601.jpg
    USERID_74601.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 184
im sorry people she didnt go through with it,i was a mess all nite but she came home to me.we are going to try again but not yet.but we gonna find sum1 off the net not a one nite stand, im so happy she couldnt do it

she did tell her m8,and made me do some harsh things, wen i was on the ban she made me wipe her pussy after pissing lol,and i polished her boots to go out,and had to give them a lift in to town,after her mate was told, how embaressing

Normal and par for the course, you are just being prepared

smallcockboy1983 said:
im sorry people she didnt go through with it,i was a mess all nite but she came home to me.we are going to try again but not yet.but we gonna find sum1 off the net not a one nite stand, im so happy she couldnt do it

So why didn't it happen for?

Good luck on finding somebody for your GF to fuck, it might be better if it's somebody off the net. So that all of you know where you stand. Of course there will also be disappointments with some of blokes that you meet there too.

CBO

update

i thought i should give u all an update..... we have been chatting to 3 guys on another site, they don`t know each other thankfully don`t think i could manage 3 guys at once (not yet anyway) one of the guys had a really nice cock 7 inches not seen one like that for a while, my bf even agreed it was nice and wished his was like that oh well its not lol. the other guy had a lovely turkish accent and he is married and his cock is over 8 inches.... and the last guy is lovely he seems really genuine and we have agreed to meet him next week for a drink and see what happens................... so it could happen with all 3 at some point plus the lovely james but he is just under 11 inches and im abit unsure about him because im scared he will stretch me and then i wont even feel my bf who is only 4 inches can anyone tell me if having sex with a big guy will affect me having sex with a guy who is alot smaller????

Sounds like you've having a lot of fun there Legs :)

legsforu69 said:
he is just under 11 inches and im abit unsure about him because im scared he will stretch me and then i wont even feel my bf who is only 4 inches can anyone tell me if having sex with a big guy will affect me having sex with a guy who is alot smaller????

The usual answer to this one is "Think of the size of a baby's head" - but my suspicion is that you will feel 'touched' inside in places that your Hubby doesn't touch, which may or may not feel good for you. Only time will tell.

If you get pleasure from your Hubby now, then you still will in the future unless something changes in your HEAD ;)

friday meet with 7 inches

We have arranged to meet with a guy this Friday at 8pm we all going for drinks then back to his to watch my g.f suck and Fuck the 7 inches while I watch. Think its gonna happen this time and I Deffo get to watch updates will follow and she has admitted she wants to Fuck the 11 inches lad now 2 it all starts here watch this space,I will be taking pics on Friday will post them here