g.f to take 11 inches saturday

• Thread startersmallcockboy1983
  • Start date

smallcockboy1983

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 28, 2009
we are going to have our first meet this saturday with a 22 yr old with a massive cock,im 28 and my g.f is 38 on sunday wot a birthday presant for my sexy g.f.the lad has booked a travel lodge it is deffo happening,hes so big we will be putting photos on here, i carnt wait now,im on a sex ban for today and tomorrow,i am going to be in the room and watch her try and take 11 inches.my fantacy will soon be reality.we have had a few let downs but i carnt belive this time tomorrow my sexy g.f will be getting ready for he big lover.i will do updates when i can,i will be wanking my little 4 incher as she gets a good pounding,she is also going to be dominating me with talk of me having to hold his cock as she takes it for first time and stuff like being made to lick his balls as he fucks her hard.the whole story will be put on here on sunday.plz follow this thread it will be well worth it i promice.

Hi smallcockboy
WOW sound like you are in for a big treat :} cant wait to hear about it :} my first time after my wife was with some else was something i will never forget and you get to be there :} i didnt get that
so enjoy and make sure you clean her up good and have the time of your life

Looking forward to your story and pics!

It may take a little time and lots of lube, but her pussy WILL take his cock;) After he's worked it into her fully, she'll feel what it's like when a REAL MAN fucks her.

She'll never be happy with your little dick again:p

Do you realy think she won't be happy with my tiny 1 after she slaged him ? She's doing bareback but he not cumming inside her.so no clean up unless she makes me eat it from her breasts or feet,I will update and put pics of his big 1 inside her,carnt wait now.thanks for the support people.

OH NO, not again......

smallcockboy1983 said:
She's doing bareback but he not cumming inside her.

Well, just in case they get carried away, make sure to get a pic of the creampie. After she gets all 11 worked in, she may not let him pull out.

Looking forward to the pics.

2day is the day I carnt belive were going to meet Mr 11 inches, its realy happening I carnt wait now,Mr 11 will be getting to hotel at 2pm, we will be arriving late my.g.f is going to make me wash her all over in the shower,I had to paint her toe nails and finger nails last note. I will update when I can

He hasn't yet text to say if he gonna be there yet,I hope he texts soon we don't know what's going on,I don't want another let down.

Any Bets?

My money says you're going to be doing some clean up today, and down the long winding road ahead as well.

I wish your g/f all the luck in the world for taking his full 11". I hope she is well & truely fucked by him. We all look forward to seeing the pics.:D

geordiekev said:
I wish your g/f all the luck in the world for taking his full 11"....

Are you talking about a horse's penis here, right?:eek:

We are realy gutted he didn't text us or ring.it didn't happen she was all ready to take the horse and its her birthday 2day what a let down,yes he was going to cum inside her and I.was going to clean up there was also talk of me cleaning the cum off his big cock with my mouth,my g.f was upset that he let us down,he still hasn't let us know what happend. Can any1 help us find a verry big guy to play with ? In UK north west I want her to shag a black man with a big cock,so after our let down I brought her a 9 and a half inch dildo and last nite she took it all it was so horny,so I now know she will take big cock and my tiny 4 inch will just be being wanked when she finds a lover.

Join fabswingers.com,it's a site for swingers. Lots of black guys on there,but post a couple of sexy pics of your girlfriend on there..actually,post them here too! Wouldn't mind seeing what she looks like (facepic not necessary mate).
Alanjess

Welcome to the world of swinging, smallcock. the vast majority of meetups.... DONT HAPPEN! And even if they do they're not exactly what you're looking for. The stories you read on here are the smallest fraction of the actual attempts that happen.

People are fake and flaky. They lie, they get nervous, and they don't show up. When I was with my gf we tried multiple times to meet up with a guy. Had absolutely NO success. As I followed this thread, I didn't want to say it but I could tell he wasn't going to show when you said he hadn't texted you yet. Just didn't want to bring you down before it actually happened.

Sorry to hear this, smallcock. Better luck down the road.

Ty for the messeges off support,I did put pics up of her face but didn't want any1 we know see them,we do want this to be in our life but don't want people we know to find out.but if any 1 wants to send pics through email just p.m me.

MorganTheCapn said:
Welcome to the world of swinging, smallcock. the vast majority of meetups.... DONT HAPPEN! And even if they do they're not exactly what you're looking for. The stories you read on here are the smallest fraction of the actual attempts that happen.

People are fake and flaky. They lie, they get nervous, and they don't show up. When I was with my gf we tried multiple times to meet up with a guy. Had absolutely NO success. As I followed this thread, I didn't want to say it but I could tell he wasn't going to show when you said he hadn't texted you yet. Just didn't want to bring you down before it actually happened.

Sorry to hear this, smallcock. Better luck down the road.

man this is the truth! 90% are liars or they back out