• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

gals who'd never fuck a cuck

• Thread starterslinky67
  • Start date

slinky67

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 15, 2007
Does anyone have this interest like me...these are some pics of fully clothed women i jerk off to all the time and mainly cause i know i would never, ever be able to get anywhere near them, even to talk to them fully clothed let alone fuck them once they see me naked.

The first pic of the 2 young gals is my fave....god have released so much semen over this pic...

I have seen some young women like these at swingers clubs and they don't even look at you...one i watched getting fucked, she said you can watch and jerk off...but stand over there and don't touch me...while she fucked she giggled as she watched me as i stood there vigorously pulled myself and came into my hand.

Or if you want them to notice you try going to a swingers club with your wife and be the only guy there in chastity...the 18-25 girls love it, they call friends over to look, ask you what its all about and usually walk away laughing...especially when they see you are rock hard and the cage looks like its going to explode.

You want humiliation...then thats as good as you'll get.

Attachments

• Picture 27.jpg
    Picture 27.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 1,079
  • Picture 23.jpg
    Picture 23.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 695
  • Picture 17.jpg
    Picture 17.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 567
  • Picture 19.jpg
    Picture 19.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 523
  • Picture 14.jpg
    Picture 14.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 534
pics a little bigger

pics a little bigger...pic 4 is the spitting image of the gal that let me jerk off to her getting nailed and the same long legs and was around 22yo.

the gal on the right in pic 1 just blows me away...pic 2 in perfection...pic 3 amazing milky white tits...and pic 5 similar to the gals i see at the sex clubs that have the young guys all over them.

anyone else get off on this sort of thing?

Attachments

• Picture 27.jpg
    Picture 27.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 323
  • Picture 23.jpg
    Picture 23.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 274
  • Picture 19.jpg
    Picture 19.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 305
  • Picture 17.jpg
    Picture 17.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 304
  • Picture 14.jpg
    Picture 14.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 269
some more faves

don't get me wrong...i tug off at so much slutwife/bull fucking pics its not funny... even more if its interracial etc. like all us cucks do...but these gals wouldn't fuck me for any amount of money...which turns me on...21st parties, strip bars...they are full of gals who wouldnt even think about it...which i know..and so i usually have to excuse myself and resort ducking off to the toilet for a wank.

The more stuck up and brattier the better it is...pic 1 makes me weak at the knees.

Attachments

• pic51.jpeg
    pic51.jpeg
    42.6 KB · Views: 306
  • hykkk.jpeg
    hykkk.jpeg
    44.7 KB · Views: 301
  • pic50.jpg
    pic50.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 296
  • pic51342.jpeg
    pic51342.jpeg
    47.2 KB · Views: 305
  • pic52.jpeg
    pic52.jpeg
    34.9 KB · Views: 316
a few more

some more sweet stuck up bitches

Attachments

• pic51kkr.jpeg
    pic51kkr.jpeg
    48.1 KB · Views: 320
  • pic5153.jpeg
    pic5153.jpeg
    43.1 KB · Views: 306
  • pic54.jpg
    pic54.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 289
  • pic516.jpeg
    pic516.jpeg
    58.8 KB · Views: 221
  • pic5145.jpg
    pic5145.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 311
i know what u mean

my gf isn't as young and tight as these gals...mine has seen a few more miles and her pussy has seen a lot in its time...and now somewhat pretty loose which i love too...i just think when i tug over these gals that wouldn't even look at me...i'm pretty lucky to have my easy slut to cum in.

some i usually jerk off to

just knowing i may never again get to cum in a women as young, firm and tight as these gals...possibly for the rest of my life...or if i'm ever single and willing to pay for it...but will never get to fuck something as cute as these on my own merits ever again.

Doubled with the fact my 35yo partner prefers her guys 22-28 very fit, well hung and firm bods...definitely tips the scales against me.

more brats i have shared my cum with

more brats i have shared my cum with...have spilt quite a few loads over pic 1 and 4

Attachments

• 0045N.jpeg
    0045N.jpeg
    55.4 KB · Views: 234
  • 170020N.jpeg
    170020N.jpeg
    60.8 KB · Views: 245
  • 170031N.jpeg
    170031N.jpeg
    60.8 KB · Views: 324
  • 70064N.jpg
    70064N.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 319
  • 70039N.jpeg
    70039N.jpeg
    66.6 KB · Views: 318
why would they even bother

i bet they wouldn't even know what hit them fucking an aging cuck...3 thrusts and it would be all over...they would be so used to young, long stamina fucks, rock hard cocks and massive thick loads...not the one and a half small squirts of almost clear, watery semen i seem to produce these days ...god i miss those days of blowing a huge, warm, jelly thick, pure white healthy load even if it was usually all by myself.

i cant get over this one...

those tits in the red dress...

what can i say....

(nothing just tug tug tug...)

Attachments

• 4a.jpg
    4a.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 321
fuck

amazing...the blonde is stunning...high maintenance...you'd have to be a great fuck to take either one on i'd think

I can see where that is a turn on, because often I see a hot gal I know that not only will I never be able to enjoy her body, but I am to look away if she even shows nudity. Plus knowing her and her man can have sex with my wife if the 3 chose to do so.

gorgeous gurls, all of them look like little stuck up bitches, keep the pics and stories comming

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, swingers clubs are a great place to be humiliated in front of a big crowd...my mistress and i have been even with no intention of her fucking others at times...she loves the attention that she gets even from guys and other women asking her about it and how it works...usually it goes to her head...and will have me do things in front of a pretty vanilla crowd...just to prove her dominance over me in front of others.

The last one was when we were in the lounge room of the house with probably 20 or so people...me in the centre on the coffee table...two straight guys who volunteered when they didn't believe that i will do anything she said... holding my legs up over my head with my bumhole facing the ceiling for everyone to see...at her instruction in front the women she was standing with... i had to jack off into my open mouth...even the guys wiped up bits of my face and i had to lick it off their fingers. The women burst out with laughter especially the younger ones and the guys clapped and cheered.

Another time...we went with another cuck couple...me and the other cuck were handcuffed to each other...only my right wrist was cuffed around his cock and balls like a cock ring and his left wrist to mine...so anywhere we went...we had to go together in front of everyone...and at the end of the night was allowed to jack each other off watching our women getting drilled in front 4-5 other couples.

Its funny though, once we went and guys weren't that interested in her...she was sitting on a stool in her open toes slut heels...she told me to ger on my knees and suck her toes in front of everyone...within 5 mins 2-3 were chatting her up.

We have found that these are great places for her to exert her power in front of others...and always has the option of getting laid if she chooses to...plus takes away the hassle of trying to find bulls...is always at a neutral place...and a safe environment...wit a huge captive audience.

"Tug - tug - tug" huh. I wonder if the young women mentioned by slinky67 who he found at a Swinger's Club aren't just using men as a convenient laughing stock? You know, the men who take orders from them to "go stand in the corner and jerk off" are providing these women with endless fodder for humorous girl talk.
But are you guys so visiually captivated by female images that you can overlook the disgust and lack of respect women like these may have for you personally? That is, how can you be attracted to, or turned on by, women who you personally feel or KNOW see you as lower than dirt - a loser - garbage - etc.?
Knowing that they wouldn't even speak to you much less consider becoming intimate with you should, in my opinion, be enough to generate anger in you not sexual excitement. Don't you guys ever get angry over this kind of treatment? After all, the body is NOT the animator. The body is only a temporary aparatus or contraption. It wears out and falls apart sooner or later. So when you look at these images, do you not realize that you're merely viewing a temporary, animated structure generated out of the activity of atoms and molecules? That is, THERE IS NOTHING THAT MAKES THE ANIMATORS OF THESE FORMS "BETTER" THAN THE ANIMATORS OF ANY OTHER FORM - NOT EVEN BETTER THAN YOURSELVES. Therefore, it amazes me that you wouldn't turn-OFF when understanding the shallowness of these chickies. To be attracted to proportions and overall "look" is natural, but to overlook an abusive attitude connected to the look is something else.
Hopefully you guys might think about this. But I bet you won't! :) Tits & Ass tends to override everything else when it comes to a lot of guys.

well

well, in reply to your comments...if you haven't already noticed on this site...most cuckolds love to be humiliated as some level..if if they are vanilla witout being bi and crossdressing...just the fact that another man fucks your wife and you don't get the same privilege is on its most basic level...having a slut for a wife is humiliating when your not swingers yourself to balance that out i believe.

The fact that some of these amazingly attractive women wouldn't fuck me if i even payed them hightens these the erotic feelings for me..but as i said cucks generally love to be humiliated...it doesn't need to be by a hot young woman....eating bulls cum....submitting anally to a bull...rimming a bull...even consuming your own semen are just as much about the humiliation as the act itself.
My mistress fucks me with a strap-on...solely cause she enjoys the power and the humiliation it inflicts.

So i figure your on this site and not a general swingers site for a reason...if you struggle to agree with it...as most cucks even do at times, maybe you would be better off on a site that caters for a less of a niché kink.

Why humiliation is a kink...i'm not too sure...i have tried to find out...but it works for me...99% of the cucks here and the hotwives and bulls that equally enjoy inflicting it.

well

well, in reply to your comments...if you haven't already noticed on this site...most cuckolds love to be humiliated as some level..if if they are vanilla witout being bi and crossdressing...just the fact that another man fucks your wife and you don't get the same privilege is on its most basic level...having a slut for a wife is humiliating when your not swingers yourself to balance that out i believe.

The fact that some of these amazingly attractive women wouldn't fuck me if i even payed them hightens these the erotic feelings for me..but as i said cucks generally love to be humiliated...it doesn't need to be by a hot young woman....eating bulls cum....submitting anally to a bull...rimming a bull...even consuming your own semen are just as much about the humiliation as the act itself.
My mistress fucks me with a strap-on...solely cause she enjoys the power and the humiliation it inflicts.

So i figure your on this site and not a general swingers site for a reason...if you struggle to agree with it...as most cucks even do at times, maybe you would be better off on a site that caters for a less of a niché kink.

Why humiliation is a kink...i'm not too sure...i have tried to find out...but it works for me...99% of the cucks here and the hotwives and bulls that equally enjoy inflicting it.

Julie, yes, much like women overlook the "bad boys" traits. :rolleyes:

more from my wank bank

more from my wank bank...i wouldnt stand a chance with any of these gals...they wouldn't want inferior cuck sperm anywhere near them i would think? why would they...thin cock, poor performance and weak loads...these gals would want it all from their guy...hot bod, money, clothes, huge cock...and great performance...that certainly isn't me:)

Attachments

• 148177N.jpg
    148177N.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 192
  • 147047N.jpg
    147047N.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 185
  • 148124N.jpg
    148124N.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 177
  • 148179N.jpg
    148179N.jpg