Game Time

• Thread starterBIGCalifas
  • Start date

BIGCalifas

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 31, 2018
My wife and I used to play with other couples, her girlfriends and even a couple members of our families. We set some solid rules (no side action), so things went along smoothly. But some of the people that we played with wanted more so we put a stop to it. Recently, we had a very honest conversation. She admitted that she missed playing with other guys and girls and that she regrets that never went full swap. I admitted the same and I also added that seeing her get other guys hard and jerking and sucking them off got my curiosity going. I ended hooking up with two guys and we swapped blow jobs and hand jobs. I thought that she would get mad but she admitted that she always wanted to see me suck other guys and get sucked as well. We ended up fucking like crazy that night. She then admitted that she really wants to get back into it. The problem is that when it happened with those others, we never planned it. We moved away and just don't know how to go about meeting others that are into the same as we are.
Ideas? Thoughts?