Game! You're Now The Woman Posted Before You, What Do You Do?

• Thread startermidnightfapper
  • Start date

midnightfapper

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
Jan 8, 2013
www.imagefap.com
Title pretty much explains it. You look at the picture of a woman in a recent post, you think about who she is, what she's doing, what you would do in her shoes, etc and you write a sexy little something. And of course you post another picture along with it to continue the game for the next person. Be creative!

Try to only post pictures that show the whole woman, and preferably with clues or other things going on in the background that you can build a story with. No grainy, close-up cell phone shots in a dark bedroom please.

I'll start an example just to get it rolling:

nakedgirl01.jpg

Let's start with the clues. First, we can't see her left hand so she might be married, might not, it's up to you. She's got a pretty good full body tan, but with remnants of a bikini tan so we can assume she spends about half her time in the sun nude and half in a bikini. Obviously she's not alone as there in another towel next to her and someone else is taking a picture. Is it her husband? Her female friend? Her secret lover? She's middle aged so she could be a mom of teens. The beach looks empty, this is an out-of-the-way spot, very private, maybe they're locals or they come here often enough to know the hidden spots. She seems to have a confused/concerned look on her face. Maybe she's worried this picture will end up on social media. Maybe the person taking this picture isn't her husband or lover, maybe it's someone a little less appropriate to be taking nude pictures of her.

So what's going on? What's about to happen? What would you be doing if you were her?

midnightfapper said:
Title pretty much explains it. You look at the picture of a woman in a recent post, you think about who she is, what she's doing, what you would do in her shoes, etc and you write a sexy little something. And of course you post another picture along with it to continue the game for the next person. Be creative!

Try to only post pictures that show the whole woman, and preferably with clues or other things going on in the background that you can build a story with. No grainy, close-up cell phone shots in a dark bedroom please.

I'll start an example just to get it rolling:

nakedgirl01.jpg

Let's start with the clues. First, we can't see her left hand so she might be married, might not, it's up to you. She's got a pretty good full body tan, but with remnants of a bikini tan so we can assume she spends about half her time in the sun nude and half in a bikini. Obviously she's not alone as there in another towel next to her and someone else is taking a picture. Is it her husband? Her female friend? Her secret lover? She's middle aged so she could be a mom of teens. The beach looks empty, this is an out-of-the-way spot, very private, maybe they're locals or they come here often enough to know the hidden spots. She seems to have a confused/concerned look on her face. Maybe she's worried this picture will end up on social media. Maybe the person taking this picture isn't her husband or lover, maybe it's someone a little less appropriate to be taking nude pictures of her.

So what's going on? What's about to happen? What would you be doing if you were her?
Well done flapper. Might I add, she has a very pretty pussy and yes it has been used well. But still very snug looking. Especially if you have a good dick. She also is wearing a ankle chain on her right leg. In these parts most of the time it means, that she fucks other men than her husband or boyfriend if she has one. You are right about her eyes, she is not sure if he is going to fuck her, but they tell me that the photographer is a man. Plus she is very ready to give him some pussy, without a doubt. okdeacon

Reactions: midnightfapper
my girl likes bbc,,, she is addicted