Games or undercurrents.

• Thread starterPictureofagirl
  • Start date

Pictureofagirl

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 2, 2007
Let me put my serious hat on for a second.
I realize a lot of people here live and enjoy the IR lifestyle. I find that their views are invaluable on many of the threads here, keeping many of them grounded.

But, on the other hand, I think there are a lot of people that are fantasists. I'm one of them, and I've been honest about that. I find that many of the people who fantasize have much more extreme ideas, which I think provides real-life subtext for the IR phenomenon.

IR sex is the fetish.
IR relationships I don't view as a fetish. Thus simply being attracted so someone of the opposite race is not a fetish. The fetish is wanting to have sex with someone from another race simply because they are of that race (predominantly black with white).

I guess the reason I'm posting is that people always say there's nothing racist about IR sex. I just find this absurdly naive. It's part of "the game."

Yes, "the game." We all play games in bed. This is another "game" at least in my eyes. By viewing at as a game, it's easier to become more...extreme. Because there's always the safe word ("banana" ;) )

I read posts here about black male superiority. That's part of the game.
I read posts about the pathetic white male race. That's part of the game.
I read posts about us, white females, obsessed with the black man and his oversized member. That too is part of the game.
I read posts about white females' proper place, from subserviant worship of black men, and our purpose for being bred. Definitely part of the game.

If it's not a game, then I would say there are racist undercurrents with the IR phenomenon.

I can play the game. I play many games.

*takes off serious hat. put's on party hat* (you can tell. i stopped capitalizing).

Good post and I agree, big difference between what is acceptable in the game and what is acceptable in real life. In real life I find the N word offensive but as part of the game, it's quite a turn on.

Your getting in too deep about it.
As you wrote somewhere else: i suspect this was always part of the attraction. the idea of the forbidden fruit.
So you sort of answered your own question.
That is a big part of it, forbidden fruit. I have gotten off to videos of Black guys in white women for 40 years and never felt any r%cism about it. It's just HOT.

Yes It is a game.

I agree with pictureofagirl in all she says. Otherwise the breeding business would be just plain crazy as besides bringing children into the world for the wrong reasons, with DNA profiling you can be made to pay for your fun for a very long time if a paternity suit is filed against the father. Who wants that?

Games help us break out of the boredom of life, they help us to take risks and share our innermost secrets.

I have seen statistics from time to time that suggest that more than 10% of all white babies born in Canada are from a white wife mating with her lover. The husband thinks the child is his and happily rears it as his own. Mostly he never finds out.

I wonder how many white guys actually truly love their wives (for better or for worse), and could find it in their hearts to "understand" and "forgive their wife" if he discovered a child was not his?

66% of second marriages don't last as long as the first one.

All well said - I'm glad to see the boards changed enough now to allow this kind of free thought without the negative destructiveness. I'd add that it's both a game / fantasy and a 'undercurrent'. As Josetta writes, fantasy can lead to reality - trialling out ideas, thoughts, angles. Finding out what hits 'the spot'. And thats why negativity is so unwanted in a place like this - because it can try to immediately shutdown peoples creativity and exploration in the very necessary inner world of fantasy!
So thanks Pictureofagirl for showing some brave 'spunk' in generating your honest post.