• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Gang bang bred

• Thread starterSlimathy
  • Start date

Slimathy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 9, 2021
How many wives have been bred through a gang bang and don’t know who the father is?

Reactions: Deviant dad, CUCKOLDOFLATINA and McWifePimp
Slimathy said:
How many wives have been bred through a gang bang and don’t know who the father is?
Mine hasn't, but it is something I wish for every day.

To be honest, I wish that for my daughters as well...

Reactions: MDBiBear, Slutlvr2008, cravingheruse and 2 others
Don't know how many, but mine got bred three times in different gang bangs and we have no idea who the fathers are.

• Love
Reactions: MDBiBear, h5t6ca, Easyballs and 3 others
Don't believe anything "Slimathy" says. He's a lying asshole, with no woman, who makes shit up to stroke to his imagination.

Reactions: Pinkyrod, Deviant dad and DanielleRose
CUCKOLDOFLATINA said:
Don't know how many, but mine got bred three times in different gang bangs and we have no idea who the fathers are.
It doesn’t get any better than that. Any of the babies black or Hispanic?

sc_david said:
It doesn’t get any better than that. Any of the babies black or Hispanic?
One black and one Hispanic.

• Love
Reactions: Easyballs and sc_david
Wife has been breed twice so far in different gang bangs more so when on holidays. All she wanted was their black seed.

• Love
Reactions: MixedbbcLA, sc_david, MDBiBear and 4 others
cuckycouple said:
Wife has been breed twice so far in different gang bangs more so when on holidays. All she wanted was their black seed.
As all good slut wife's should be!

CUCKOLDOFLATINA said:
I'm so jealous, wish it had been my wife!

Yes please - how many get you arrange?

275547AE-0565-46C6-A44E-8B5675D4772A.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread