• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

GangBang Club in MD

• Thread starterPeeTWheatstraw
  • Start date

PeeTWheatstraw

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 3, 2007
groups.yahoo.com
I went to a Gang Bang party here in MD last night. I got there early and there were only two females there so I was wondering what type of night it would be. After about an hour, 4 couples came thru the door along with a few more single guys. Ok..so now its starting to look like a party. By the end of the night...there were a total of about 10 couples and about 20 single black men. We occupied three hotel suites and there were people fucking on the counters, sofa bed and one girl in the tub masturbating as the water pounded her tight little cunt. WOW...what a fucking night!

The local club host one big party once a month. The group has been known to host parties in PA, DE, NJ, VA and of course the state of MD. Always looking for new couples and single females interested in having fantasies fulfilled. Mature, professional and discrete individuals only. Interested individuals should contact me directly at peetwheatstraw@yahoo.com.

Users who are viewing this thread