• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Gangbang No Shows

• Thread starterDowntown Brown
  • Start date

Downtown Brown

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 18, 2006
I'm very disappointed in Brotha's that call themselves.. Blk Bulls.... I setup a gangbang party this weekend in a Sacramento Hotel... We had some hot squirting pussy and ass that was waiting to get fuck.. I invited 5-10 brotha's to come a tap that hot ass....I had one brotha show up and got scared and ran off.... The rest did not show... You all made me look bad after I IM and e-mail all that wanted to ride this bitch...My couple had to IM a friend to come over.. He and I hit the ass and pussy for 5 hours.. She squirted all over the place at least 10 - 20 times... Both beds were wet, the floor and some of the carpet..They did not come back Saturday for round two because her feeling where hurt that the guys didn't want this hot MILF..Somebody explain to me why my guys flaked on me.....:feedback:

maybe its because this thing isnt as real as everybody makes it out to be.

I hear what you are saying.. 272 people viewed this post, but only one had the stones to reply... I guess a lot of fakes possers here... Maybe men with little dicks.. I guess I shouldn't complain that I had to fuck this hot MILF for 5 hours with another brotha she had to call..This was my first squirter and boy did she.. when you fucked that ass and pussy...

Maybe we have to be real careful with whom we play with. Or maybe they just weren't interested in her, Who knows...

I would have shown up and done the damn thang!

Got any pictures of this bitch? Post them here?

Party Pics

party.jpg

party2.jpg

party5.jpg

Attachments

• party3.jpg
    party3.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 1,253
  • party4.jpg
    party4.jpg
    1.3 KB · Views: 1,252
Hey Downtown Brown,

I'm in NE Iowa, and honestly, it's a white pussy wasteland here. I've had three different couples (one on this site) cancel on me, at the last minute, on our initial meeting. So, I'm sorry you got faked out, brother, but at least you still got laid. Consider yourself lucky in that regard. From my experience on this, people talk a good game, but they back out when it's time to put up or shut up. I would have enjoyed being a participant in your get together. Keep up the good work, and stay safe. Peace.

It's the same everywhere...I get the opportunity to play with WF & Cpls very often in many different places.

I think a lot of it is white guys trying to set-up their wives and of course there are whitefems who get scared (or busy).

I learned a long time ago to always schedule backup and backup for those backups...What I do these days is schedule two women for the same date...if one backs out, so be it...if both show up, you can just explain it to them and let them decide what to do. Sometimes they'll both stay, sometimes one will get inulted and leave, but I've NEVER had both leave - just like us, they hate to pass up good sex.
I'd rather have to deal with too many wet pussies than not enough.

The brotha's were the no shows not the pussy.. It was ready and waiting

I need to travel where you guys have the booty waiting.... NYC is dry as hell these days...

We've seen this as well - No shows

We just take it in stride. It has also happened when we ahve agreed to meet and get acquianted as well. This always surprises us in that even a meet has no shows.

General Problem

Don't get me wrong I LOVE this site but I have only met one real couple here so far. And to be honest the wife really was on top of her game. She stayed in contact and kept it going. I think for a lot of men and women on this site it's a virtual thrill while there are people like us that are really trying to make it happen.

On the bright side you still got to dig her out.

send me an invite the next time you have something going on.

Users who are viewing this thread