• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Gangbangs

• Thread starterUK_Black_Dong
  • Start date

UK_Black_Dong

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 6, 2005
Has anyone male or female ever participated in them?

Did the men go bareback? And if so what health precautions did you take?

Hi! Yes I've participated in 2 gbs. The first with 3 guys - all black (I'm black only) and the second with 4. For me it is the most fantastic experience and one I can't wait to repeat. Nothing makes me feel more feminine than being the centre of so much male attention! The guys were all bareback, but I go with them regularly individually, so I'm not worried about the health issues, especially when the pleasure is so great! Highly recommended! I'm coming to the States next year, so hoping 4 some great action there and maybe some gbs!

So how were you able to recruit all these men Luane?

I live in London and there are plenty of gorgeous black studs here! Being a model with unusual looks (half English, half Bangladeshi) I'm quite striking and have no trouble in attracting them! You shouldn't have too much trouble in the Midlands - plenty of black studs in Birmingham and Leicester! Got get it!

I love gangbangs too! Looking at the posts, it seems they are more popular with British women than US girls!
I'm still recovering from a great gb last weekend: 5 black studs! Fantastic! I agree with Luane, it makes you feel so submissive, yet so powerfully feminine.

My wife did 2 in college.The first one was with 3 boys and the next one was 7 boys over a 3 hr period.She said that she was the only girls that she knew of that did a gangbang in school.All the boys went bareback,nothing much to worry about in the 70's :)

Retired?

Redneck, Your wife retired? Or, is she still chugging along pulling trains. Choo Choo!!!! Jill

Retired,but still loves a bbc ever now and then :) how about you sweeetie?

Oreo Cookie

Red Neck,

No still actively pulling trains myself. First time was when I was in nursing school and thought I'd get out of the city and accepted a biker's offer for a run into the countryside. Those guys were white but nowadays I'm a chocolate addict. Nothing better eating than a promiscious Oreo cookie.

Jill

Wife and i are biker too :) She loves flashing trucker going down the road.She got to be careful now,ttis are a bit saggy LOL.

Gb

Washed my pussy realy well after the swelling went down. Still sore and red 5 days later.

Frances

You Get Used To It

Frances,

Once you get used to fucking real men, it'll be much easier. Remember you've been giving it to John (no offense) but you now realize how deficient he is.

Karen

Users who are viewing this thread