• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Generation Gap?

• Thread starterSteed
  • Start date

Steed

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 28, 2004
An excerpt from http://news.yahoo.com/s/csm/20061010/ts_csm/apopfive_1

"As the racial and ethnic mix among Americans shifts in the decades ahead, public attitudes are likely to change as well. In some ways, they already are.

For example, between 1986 and 2003, the share of adults who approved of interracial marriage rose from 70 percent to 83 percent, according to a Roper Reports study. This trend is especially true among young Americans. A 2002 Gallup survey showed that just 30 percent of adults 65 and older approved of marriage between blacks and whites. But among people between 18 and 29, 86 percent said they had no problem with interracial marriage."

Steed said:
An excerpt from http://news.yahoo.com/s/csm/20061010/ts_csm/apopfive_1

"As the racial and ethnic mix among Americans shifts in the decades ahead, public attitudes are likely to change as well. In some ways, they already are.

For example, between 1986 and 2003, the share of adults who approved of interracial marriage rose from 70 percent to 83 percent, according to a Roper Reports study. This trend is especially true among young Americans. A 2002 Gallup survey showed that just 30 percent of adults 65 and older approved of marriage between blacks and whites. But among people between 18 and 29, 86 percent said they had no problem with interracial marriage."

I'm not so sure about the first (83 %) statistic, but the contrast between the approval rate of older vs younger population merges nicely with what I've heard. But there's no doubt the approval rate for IR marriage is soaring.

But even with this accelerated approval, we see very little of this demonstrated in the media, especially on TV, which is strange, given the media's preoccupation with the gay agenda, which would appear to occupy a lower fraction of the population.

Generation Gap

Whilst I agree with some of the comments, I think the reality is that most older generation white women who wanted to get married, discovered that Black guys of their age group were not into marriage or responsibility just fucking.
White guys soon discovered that their darling wives were going out with the girls to reggea clubs and finding that being married was an advantage to getting regular black meat.
:hump:

The thing is older folks know life is too short for foolishness, there are a lot of old women kicking themselves in the ASS for not fucking Leroy out in the fields of Alabama back in 1939 cuz they were scared of getting caught.

They want to see these young girls have the fun they missed out.

Peace.

Users who are viewing this thread