• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Genuine wife share

• Thread starterMarkandJacqui
  • Start date

MarkandJacqui

Not quite a lurker
Author!
Beloved Member
Dec 13, 2021
My wife and her boss have been fucking for almost 11 years. A lot of the time it's while they are away with work which was usually about once a month for 2 or 3 days at a time. This suited us all he was married at the time and until recently didn't know I knew about it. He got divorced around 2 years ago and they gradually started to see a little bit more of each other. Anyway I'll take it on to Christmas they "came out as a couple " at the works Christmas party and at the hotel that night she told him I knew and was ok with their relationship. He was a bit freaked but has since come to enjoy it, we are relatively friendly but I do acknowledge he's the alpha and he loves that.
They still don't see each other much more but they came to me with a suggestion last week which both thrilled and concerned me. Actual sharing. She would spend 3 days a week with him and 4 with me. Alternating weekends but with flexibility for parties and family events (our kids don't know).
We would explain this using the false explanation that the job requires her to be away more often. I'll admit my first thought was 'she's going to leave me' He gives her what she needs sexually I don't.
I haven't agreed to it but think I would be unfair not to. Another part of me think crazy! I would welcome hearing anyone else who maybe has similar lifestyles or opinions on it.

Reactions: h5t6ca and Pinkyrod
we have a friend, that she stays alot of weekends and night with and has gone on vacations with. works great she loves it.

Reactions: MarkandJacqui
Hercuckobeys said:
we have a friend, that she stays alot of weekends and night with and has gone on vacations with. works great she loves it.
That's great to hear. We are giving it a trial run. Shes at his 3 nights a week now. Jealousy is there still when she's there but there is far less tension between us when shes home.

Thigs are great when she returns.

Reactions: MarkandJacqui

Users who are viewing this thread