• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Geographic Separation

• Thread starterJames Macmillan
  • Start date

James Macmillan

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 6, 2008
My wife Susan and I will be separated for a while as she starts her final year of school at UCLA this summer and then will work on her Masters after that. I have a really top position here so we decided it would be fair for her to study as she desires. We have been married for 6 months this will be our first real time away from each other.

She has been teasing me about dating while she is in California, and she sees from my hard ons that it drives me wild. I have told her that I would love her to start dating while she is there and act totally single, in fact I want her to leave her wedding ring home. She is getting into it more every day and we both think this could be the erotic experience of our lives. No children yet so we are able to experience this unique opportunity. If anyone else has ever encourage his spouse or gf to date like this please write. She has read with me stories of wives who have relationships with other men and end up pregnant. Sue teases me about the hard on I get with those stories and she said "I can tell from your bulge, that you would not mind seeing me get 'caught'. I told her that it would drive me wild to hear from her : Honey you know I have been dating, well I forgot my diaphragm and oops "you are going to be a daddy".

My email is jamesmacmillan39@yahoo.com if you want to correspond in that manner.

James

Hope you think of all the responsibilities once the child is born. Sometimes talk can be the most fun part.

Without you there you need to remember that while you may be asking her to leave her wedding rings home, you may also be asking to leave any commitment she has to you home to. This could be the beginning of the end. think hard and discuss it fully. It's a lot more fun when you get to have some involvement in all this.

I strongly suggest she continue to wear her wedding ring, always.

James,

If your wife is starting her last year of university at UCLA this summer, then is also planning to go to graduate school at UCLA or some other distant university, that's going to be a lot of separation. At some point your marriage might not seem very meaningful anymore, even if she were to refrain from taking lovers.

Re. UCLA, a point to consider would be that people who obtain advanced degrees are generally better off if they broaden their experience by seeking graduate education at a different university from where they obtained their undergraduate degree. In particular, if your wife is working as a student assistant with a particular professor, after about two years she will have learned about as much as she's likely to learn from him or her. Thus, from the point of view of her own professional development, she will be better off to move on to a different university, department and advisor. Ergo, I would suggest she consider applying to a university closer to where you live, if there is one with a good department in the area she wants to specialize in, to reduce your separation time and distance.

Regarding your request: "If anyone else has ever encourage[ed] his spouse or gf to date like this please write."

Early in our marriage, I separated from my wife for about a month to engage in an activity that was of interest to me. I was about as "gone" as one can get. When I left, I told her that if she wanted to seek pleasure with other men while I was away, I had no objection to that. When I returned, I didn't have the impression she had. (She stayed with her parents, which probably would have made it awkward — we were in the process of moving, and did not have a "permanent" place to live at that point.) Much later I brought it up and asked if she remembered me saying that. She said she did; she was shocked that I would suggest such a thing.

A couple of years later, while attending graduate school, I obtained a temporary research job about 2,000 miles away. Simultaneously, my wife started nursing school in a town about 60 miles from where both of us lived (i.e., where I was a graduate student). We were separated for about 5 months — then, when my job ended, she flew out to meet me. We took an alpine hiking trip, then drove back. The subject of whether it would be OK for either or both of us to take lovers when we were apart never came up. I won't say I would not have done so if there had been a good opportunity... but the idea that attractive single women are hot to fuck married men is overrated, in my experience. As for my wife, I never asked. I'm pretty sure she did not take any lovers during that time period — but I didn't consider it an issue, one way or the other.

Regarding your comment: "She [i.e., your wife] has read with me stories of wives who have relationships with other men and end up pregnant."

That, of course, has traditionally been the outcome of married women cuckolding their husbands. Since the 1960's, though, "the pill" has been available, and there are other reliable means of birth control. Also, the Roe v. Wade Supreme Court decision guarantees your wife the right to an abortion — although this may change, with the current republican supreme court. (Conservatives are always fighting tooth and nail to return women to their "barefoot and pregnant" status.) Surely you and your wife could find hot stories to read about married women who take lovers and DON'T become pregnant? There are many real examples, as well as stories. I mean, why spend 18 years of your life raising the child of a man you don't know, whose genetic background you know nothing about, and then, with your wife, spend more than $100 K to send this child to college, if it isn't actually necessary? Also, an unintended pregnancy while separated from you could easily lead to premature termination of your wife's graduate education.

None of the above should be taken as meaning I do not think your wife should take lovers during her separation from you.* In fact, I think she — and quite possibly you as well — will be better off if she does.

But, regarding her wedding ring: I strongly suggest both of you will be better off if she continues to wear it, always. As a clearly-married woman, she will almost certainly have no trouble finding lovers, in part because her ring will be a statement that sex with her is available free of any long-term commitment. Also, if she doesn't wear it and takes a lover who actually does turn out to be interested in a long-term commitment, unpleasant consequences could follow, conceivably, if he feels he's been deceived when he finds out. There are lots of men who are very territorial about the woman they view as "theirs." If possible, it's best to avoid having to deal with that sort of thing.

—Custer

* You might suggest The Magazine of Cuckolding For Women to your wife. Perhaps you would find this site of interest, as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amaturecuck

We have thought about this separation, at first I wanted her to forget but she moped around the house and I gave in. I also started reading forums like this one and the hot stories. I think I will suggest that instead of leaving the rings home, that she wear them. I do not think she will be against that at all. We both agree that she will be carefull in all matters concerning loving and she will bring her diaphragm with.

I told her that I wanted her to enjoy having sex without worry, I would be here making the money, and all she has to do is go to school and when she finds a nice guy or guys to have fun. Just make sure they are medically safe.

James

Last edited by a moderator:
To Custer Lastand

I really appreaciate your thoughtful reply to my situation. As I mentioned in the immediate previous reply, I agree with the wedding ring idea and I know Sue will also. We feel that this could give us a hot experience and want to enjoy it while we can, before children. I told her that even if I would move out to the area, I would want her to date and that I have this fantasy of sticking my cock inside her after she has had another man cum deep inside. Now I hope this does not draw further criticism from the forum, but someday I would love to have a real sperm competition inside of Sue.

Hopefully some day. If I can pull off getting a similar position out in California, I would be there in a minute to be with my wife, but we make do with current circumstances.

James

You can do whatever you desire and you have talked about it. I just think that you are missing something and therefore I would advise against it. There is a big difference between you being there and being a participant and not being there and let any commitment go into the wind if someone so desires it to be that way.

Just think about this. You are having some persoanl issues and you decide to call her. You know that speaking with her will bring you some comfort. She answers the phone and you tell her that you want to go over some issues you are having persoanlly. She tells you that she will call you tomorrow because she has to go because she has a date.

There is so much that can wrong with this set-up. You are both really young and you will have many other opportunities to have a different lifestyle and both be able to participate.

I Think You Are Going To Have A Lot Of Fun

James and wife. You have already said that they would have to be medically safe and that makes sense. James there is nothing hotter than a hot wife and the untold amount of joy she can bring to her husband.Wives getting fucked makes for more hardons than almost anything in this world. Its just great that you have such a williing sweet and sexy young bride.I wish you both many hot adventures and a lifetime of fun hot sex and all the success. Some hot wives get knocked up and some men really want this to happen. Its different strokes for different folks. You two are not stupid thats obivious so its entirely your life and live it your way. Please more about your beautiful bride and soon to be hot wife. She will make your dick swell and your balls ache and that is just what you want. :eek::p:D Best of everything you two. okdeacon

That's an interesting competitive concept.

James,

No problem — you're welcome.

Re. your comment to you wife: "Just make sure they [her lovers] are medically safe."

Yes, that's very important, of course. It can also be easier said than done in the heat of a romantic encounter. Perhaps you could subliminally encourage Sue when she leaves, and also assist her in actually attaining safety, by giving her a going away present consisting of a dildo, some good lubricant ("System Jo" is excellent), and a pack of condoms to carry with her in her purse. Then, as she uses them — or rather, as her lovers use them at her request (you hope) — I would suggest mailing her replacement boxes of condoms and encouraging her to always has a few with her in her purse. This would serve to remind her on a daily basis that she is prepared to take a lover, should the opportunity present itself, and that you care about her health and safety and her need to avoid unwanted pregnancy.

You might point out to Sue that if she takes long-term lovers and wants to ride them bareback, it will be entirely reasonable (essential, actually) for her to expect them to present evidence, from time to time, that they are "clean" w/r/t STD's.

Re.: "I told her that even if I would move out to the area, I would want her to date and that I have this fantasy of sticking my cock inside her after she has had another man cum deep inside."

Excellent! You're an enlightened husband.

Re.: "...someday I would love to have a real sperm competition inside of Sue."

That's an interesting expression of male competitiveness. But, unless Sue's lovers differ dramatically from you... are racially different, for instance... how will you know whether you've won or lost? In any case, it would seem Sue should have something — indeed, a lot — to say about this, given that the "competition" you are fantasizing about would be inside of her.

—Custer

Geograhic Separation

Sorry about the delay in following up to your replies but I have been busy at work and Sue is getting ready to travel. Sue has some friends in the area of the school and they will help her find some safe guys to date. She is very hot for this new adventure and we will be smart about it but we will also enjoy what opportunities present themselves to her as time goes on. I will write more this weekend. I am hoping to hear from her friends in California, I sent them a few emails about her impending trip.

James

Sounds like your wife is moving forward. That's good...

James,

Sounds positive. Your wife having "sympathetic" woman friends (...I gather they're woman friends...) in the vicinity of UCLA will definitely be of valuable assistance to her as a budding cuckoldress.

It sounds like she's moving forward. Good for her...

—Custer

Hi,

can't remember if I already posted on this forum, but I have a story to relate that is relavant.

Similarly, I separated (geographically) from my GF when I got a job overseas and she stayed in college. We had many fantasies together and after more than a year, I had confessed that I liked the idea of her having sex with someone else, someone who satisfies her more than me. At that time I was unfamiliar with the term cuckold. At first she thought it strange, of course, but after a short time she really got into the idea, and even wrote me stories about her havign sex with other men and making me watch.

When I finally had to leave, she was very sad and I reassured her, and also told her it would be fine, FOR REAL, if she had sex with other guys. LAter, while I was gone, she would tease me about it, but it was all fantasy, at first.
Then one night on the phone she broke down and admitted datign someone a few times, and having sex. She was worried I would be angry, but I wasn't, because I knew in her heart she was true to me, it was so obvious. I was really turned on by the thought of it, and knowing it was real was incredible!
She had already stopped seeing him, though, but at least her tales of how it was with him made me hot, and above all the knowledge that she was willing to do it for real was indescribable.

MOnths later, she got another boyfriend, and she sent a 4 page letter describing how she met him and what they did together (internet very new back then). I was trembling when I read it! I was incredibly turned on and could not stop thinking about it. I called her as soon as I got home, and luckily she was there. The phonecall was truly amazing. In the letter she also told me that he gave her his rolex watch to prove that he would see her again (they met in a far away city for them both). She informed me very matter of factly that he would be fucking her in our bed while I was still overseas. She was really enjoying this! And so was I!

Well, to cut a LONG story short, her relationship with him ALMOST broke us up, but in the end we got back together when I returned. We still shared cuckold fantasies, despite how dangerous it had proven itself to be. As long as there was no danger of her actually leaving me, I was turned on by it all, and so was she. So, I guess it all depends on the relationship and also hwo you deal with the situation. Of course it is risky, but I think as long as you keep communicating, keep it a thing you enjoy TOGETHER, and don'T stay away TOO long, it can still work out.

Serendipitous Posting

James:

Your post came at a very timely moment for me. Pam and I have been married for just over a year. We moved to Denver where we both started jobs. Before we had really settled in and developed a network of friends, I was transfered overseas for an assignment. That was two months ago.

Since I have been gone, I have been having similar thoughts. I know that Pam is lonely, I also know that she has been approached by certain other guys, both at her job and in the neighborhood. She has been very honest with me about it. She admits that she is attracted to one guy from work who is fairly good looking and much more physically imposing than I am. I am 5' 9" and about 155. She tells me that he is 6' 2' and played sports in college. Incidentally, she is very petite, 5' 1" 100 lbs ... a natural blonde.

I asked her what she said to him when he asked her out. She put him off by saying that she was busy. When I asked why she didn't tell him she was married, she confessed that she liked his attention and felt a little naughty by the innocent flirtation. I asked why he didn't notice her wedding ring. To my surprise, she admitted that she had taken it off to do some yard work about 3 weeks ago, and had left it off.

After that call last week, I have had a cascade of emotions. For some reason, I really want her to go ahead and go out with him. I feel a certain tingling in my stomach when I think of it. She really hasn't dated many people before me, and I think that it would also help her deal with the loneliness of my absence.

After reading your post, I gathered up my courage and told Pam that I thought it would be a good idea for her to accept his next invitation. At first she was a little leary, perhaps thinking that I was testing her loyalty. But, I explained that I thought it would be good for her to have a friend and also catch up on some dating experiences that she has missed. Although embarassed, I confessed that the thought of her dating him was a sexual thrill for me. She started giggling at that.

After a little awkwardness, Pam pointed out that he would treat her like an available woman if she accepted the date. I told her that is exactly what I found exciting. She said that he would certainly try to kiss her and maybe more. She wanted to know whether I wanted that to happen. I said that I would only want her to do what she wanted...but, yes, that would excite me.

She agreed to accept a first date, but if she felt guilty or uncomfortable, it would be the last date.

I can't wait to hear from her after she sees him at work next week.

Hunter

Hunter what ever happened?

Can you update us on your wife dating during your seperation? I am currently seperated from my wife by 500 miles and she tells me often about her dates and the problems being a dating woman.

If she wears her wedding ring on dates, she should slip her finger inside her vagina after sex so that it plunges into the sperm, then pull it out and suck on it lovingly.

If she leaves her wedding ring at home with you, then let it soak in your sperm in your hand after you have ejaculated.

Both methods are psychic ways you can strengthen your marriage vows to each other, and still enable her to have awesome, completely uninhibed sex with her many lovers on the many nights she will be seperated from you.

would like an up date as you have got our interest

Users who are viewing this thread