• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

GermanBoy want become a BimboSlut

• Thread starterBarbieBimbo66x
  • Start date

BarbieBimbo66x

BarbieBimboSlut
Beloved Member
Jun 22, 2014
Germany
hey all.

im a 22 year old boy, living in Germany, and im searching someone, that can brainwash/hypnotize me into a cum guzzling cumslut.

i would become a 200% as much as possible a Cum-Slut, who craves cock and cum very much.
And to become very slutty and girly.
My darkest fantasie is to be taken by lot of men and be fucked like a doll and drinking lots of cum like water, like a cum guzzling slut.
I have lot of time and I'm submissive.
I wouldnt become dumb, not to decrease my intelligence(if its possible), but i would like to become mindless.
I also want a master/mistress, that i can obey. That give me orders and to chat, to help me.

Weight: 70kg
Physical fitness: Athletic
Life situation: Student
Toys: dildo vibrator(too thick)
Feminine clothes: Mommy clothes

I hope to find someone from Germany, to train me online and if possible to meet in real-life.
i have listen to much hypnosis files, but i want extremly go deeper and brainwashed to obey my master/mistress without resistance, and what he/she want, and become mentally broken, like a Bimboslut. Only thinking on sex, cock and cum.

So, see you ;)

Users who are viewing this thread