• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Get to know my wife

• Thread starterAlphonsoalphonso
  • Start date

Alphonsoalphonso

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 24, 2023
Looking for someone to virtually share my young wife with long-term. I'll keep you updated on what she's doing and sending pics and videos. I can even secretly have you on the phone when we bang. Pm me if interested

Reactions: itsanoone, Gonegonegone, zarkovac and 4 others
Alphonsoalphonso said:
Looking for someone to virtually share my young wife with long-term. I'll keep you updated on what she's doing and sending pics and videos. I can even secretly have you on the phone when we bang. Pm me if interested
Pm me

pm me

Alphonsoalphonso said:
She is GORGEOUS.

Hi honey, let's have fun. I am a professional masseur

Alphonsoalphonso said:
What pics did you see?
With her beautiful ass and tongue!

Alphonsoalphonso said:
Hi have a look how do i Do

20210618_230803.jpg

Hey
Oceanoflove said:
Hi honey, let's have fun. I am a professional masseur

Hey

Interested

Users who are viewing this thread