• Please note: this forum is ONLY for verification threads. Any posts on any other topic will be deleted.

Declined Get verified

• Thread starterMontoisgood
  • Start date
Please try again!

Montoisgood

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 21, 2022
Texas
Curious about this site hope verification will help?

20221221_011012.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What rules? Only thing that I found was to either hold up a sign with slut wives written on it or ride it on your body and then hold it up to your face That's what I did I don't understand what's wrong

dig420 said:
Check out the rules please
He does have a point Dig. Maybe you should update the 'How to' thread with specifics?

I thought I had already specified all of this in that post but I guess not. It's done now.

Reactions: Grn Eyz
Grn Eyz said:
He does have a point Dig. Maybe you should update the 'How to' thread with specifics?
I'm sorry to be a pain in the ass, I'm not trying to be but am I missing something? I've looked at other profiles that have been verified I'm doing the same exact thing. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated thank you

Montoisgood said:
I'm sorry to be a pain in the ass, I'm not trying to be but am I missing something? I've looked at other profiles that have been verified I'm doing the same exact thing. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated thank you
Dude: what are you supposed to be verified as? A guy in a shirt? A guy with a beard? A guy with a bald head?
If you are exceptionally well hung, prove it.
Here are the rules:
NOTICE! - Here is your sample how-to thread :) READ BEFORE SUBMITTING!!