• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

geting him to suck

• Thread starterstickylips
  • Start date

stickylips

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 12, 2006
This is so naughty, confessing these things where so many people can read them! A first for me....but my husband talked me into fucking other men and he loves to watch.....god, i am so lucky! Thank god for you cucks. Can't believe it took him 5 years to finally persuade me to try it. Now I want to know how I can get him to suck one of my lovers cocks with me, after reading some of your stories. He has eaten my pussy when it was filled with another man's seed, but not when the guy was present....and I know he liked it, he got really hot. I would love to see him swallowing my lover's sperm and sharing his cock and cum with me. Haven't been able to talk him into it, though i think the idea secretly turns him on. Those ofyou who do......were you like always a bit bi? Or did it only come up - excuse the pun! - in connection with watching your wife getting fucked or blowing?

This is my greatest fantasy, to share cock with my wife. I want to stroke and suck her boyfriend until he's stiff, and then guide his cock into her. I'll watch as they fuck, and then the two of us can clean his cock and get him ready for another round. Later I'll clean her, eating the loads he left in her.

It started with my wife's lover not wanting her to move while he was getting hard. He preferred her laying on her back with her legs spread and cunt *******, and pushing her breasts up with her hands so he could see them. She asked me first to rub him to get him hard and guide him into her (I spread her lips with one hand, and rub his penis head up and down her slit and then push it into her), and then later to suck him hard and then he would get on top of her. The only way she would let me quickly jack off onto her tit (never her cunt), is if I agreed to suck him first. He is almost 9" long with a wide mushroom head on his penis.

Then that kind of evolved into me licking them both clean after he came in her. Now if he's horny and doesn't feel like fucking her, or my wife is tired from screwing I'll suck him off. My wife laughs and says she loves watching his giant cock disappear halfway into my mouth (I can't take it all) with his big ball sack swaying against my chin, while my little hard penis sticks up. I usually come when he does now.

As long as my wife wants it that's what I'll do...

sucking lover

stickylips said:
This is so naughty, confessing these things where so many people can read them! A first for me....but my husband talked me into fucking other men and he loves to watch.....god, i am so lucky! Thank god for you cucks. Can't believe it took him 5 years to finally persuade me to try it. Now I want to know how I can get him to suck one of my lovers cocks with me, after reading some of your stories. He has eaten my pussy when it was filled with another man's seed, but not when the guy was present....and I know he liked it, he got really hot. I would love to see him swallowing my lover's sperm and sharing his cock and cum with me. Haven't been able to talk him into it, though i think the idea secretly turns him on. Those ofyou who do......were you like always a bit bi? Or did it only come up - excuse the pun! - in connection with watching your wife getting fucked or blowing?

you sound like my wife, she tried for a long time to get me to blow her lover but i resisted. eventually she wore me down and i agreed to try it, wow, i wish i had not waited so long, i loved it and now i do it whever he wants and always when my wife is on her period. now i want to try other men but she won't let me in case i catch an std

I was afraid to do it once myself. But after my wife made suck a couple of cocks I learned to like it.

Sounds like a success story....

Hi Ms. TJ Ryder,

tjryder said:
I call my hubby 'sissypants' and I just thought I'd mention the use of pussywhipping .... he looked shocked when I told him I [had chosen] this code name, 'sissypants.'

Very nice....

tjryder said:
After a week of arguing, we still hadn't booked the trip [to Reno] — so I slowly shut him off. ....etc.... I was wondering about
divorce as he picked me up from a motel late one night and drove me home.
I ignored his longing looks at my slutty low-cut dress, knowing he
could detect the fragrance of negro sperm all over and in me. Finally,
out of the blue, he begged to please me. I had him pull over to a parking
area. .... We talked, and he agreed to everything on his knees, and promised to be my 'sissypants.' I had him repeat the expression several times plus
other things, and only when I was quite satisfied he was sincere did I allow him to orally worship me. It felt so nice! But I still didn't let him get off.
I could tell he was totally broken.

Good job. You took the straightforward approach, and it worked.

tjryder said:
Afterwards, when we got home, he was even more docile and obedient. After he waited on me for a bit, I made him crawl on his knees into the bathroom where I waited just wearing my heels and had him give them a spitshine! When 'sissypants' finished his maid service, I didn't even give him a reluctant handjob. I rewarded him by having him kneel before the open toilet and masturbate, then flush it away.

Excellent. You might also consider rewarding your cuckold for (e.g.) housework well done by instructing him to take off his cloths then masturbate in front of you, on his back on the floor for your viewing pleasure, while you relax in your easy chair, fully dressed. Or alternatively, nude on his knees in front of you then (in whichever position you prefer) ejaculate into a special bowl (his, for that purpose), then lick up his semen and swallow it.

tjryder said:
Even Rhonda now thinks he's improved tremendously.

Sounds like independent confirmation of the success of your approach to persuading your cuckold to acquiesce in being your submissive cuckold.

tjryder said:
I'm so proud of my little sissy when we entertain our lovers with our sissymaids in attendance.

As well you should be. To move your submissive cuckold further in your desired direction(s), you might consider an approach along these lines:

Femme your hubby #1

Femme your hubby #2

Perhaps with the assistance of the strategies outlined here:

Disciplinary Wives Club (DWC)

You might also consider requiring your submissive cuckold to subscribe to Ms. Elise Sutton’s e-zine “Predominant” for you, then also require him to read each issue all the way through. To do so, instruct him to go to Ms. Elise’s website:

Elise Sutton's Female Superiority Page

then, using her e-mail address which she provides, write to her asking for instructions re. how to subscribe. She will send instructions to him via return e-mail.

You might also consider adopting the approach of the woman whose story is described in the first link (told by her cuckold) and the second link (told by the woman), here:

Literotica.com - Members - Aladylover - Submissions

[This story is described as “true” by the author. Whether it is, is left to the judgment of the reader — as in all such cases. He states the subsequent stories at this link, by the same author, are fiction.]

On the whole, your approach to improving your relationship with your (now) submissive cuckold appears unambiguously successful. BTW, did you and your friend Rhonda book and make your trip to Reno, with or without your sissymaids?

Thank you for your inspirational post.

Best regards—

Custer

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with Rupert, and more

rupert_loves_gigi said:
This is my greatest fantasy, to share cock with my wife. I want to stroke and suck her boyfriend until he's stiff, and then guide his cock into her. I'll watch as they fuck, and then the two of us can clean his cock and get him ready for another round. Later I'll clean her, eating the loads he left in her.

I like Rupert's answer. With my last serious girlfriend (the most recent woman I've shared), she'd never been in the lifestyle but loved the idea. Before the first time she was shared, an mfm threesome, we talked about what she wanted to do. She asked if I would “taste her” after the other man came inside her, “for reassurance.” I agreed to do so. She didn’t know that eating her after she was filled with another man’s cum was already a big fantasy turn-on for me. After he came inside her the first time, I asked her what she wanted now, and she said, “Taste me.” I knew that already, but I wanted her to say it. I wanted to hear her ask me to lick the other man’s cum from her pussy.

I kissed her and worked my way down to her cum-filled pussy where I found the taste of their mixed juices intoxicating, and wonderful. After eating her cummy pussy for a while, I took a glob of his cum on my tongue and slid up and kissed her, passing his cum to her in a heated kiss where we passed it back and forth. She went wild over that, and thereafter, getting her filled with other men’s cum for me to lick out and share with her was one of my favorite things.

C. asked me to lick her pussy as another man fucked her. With skittish guys I did that, but stayed on her clit. If the guy seemed able to handle it without freaking out, I licked them both, which is what she wanted.

She wanted me to share a blowjob with her. Now, sucking another guy has never appealed to me, but I was game to kiss her with a dick between our lips and suck him off together. I surely loved licking her pussy as she was fucked, right where he entered her, and feeling him slide in and out under my lips and tongue as I licked them both. I also like the idea of another man fucking my woman, cumming in her, and me licking them both clean afterwards.

I’d try sucking him hard so he could fuck her again, or maybe I’d get him ready to fuck her the first time if she wanted me to. As she kissed him, I could pull out his dick and suck him hard so he could fuck her good. If she wanted to see me suck him to completion, sure I'd try it. Anything that turns on a woman of mine, I'd probably do it and love the excitement it brought her.

I like the image of me sucking him as he kissed her before they fucked, and doing the same as he kissed her after they fucked, getting him ready again.

If she had more than one lover, and she couldn't meet with one because she was busy with another, she could tell the first guy to go by our house and she'd call to tell me to suck him off since she wasn't available.

I’d like my girlfriend or wife to be a lusty girl, always horny, and “unable to control herself or say no.” I have a big cock and can please women, but I'd love to be sometimes limited to orally servicing her and her lover. He'd get to fuck her all night, and maybe share her with his friends or strangers, but the only taste of her I'd get would be eating cum from her and tasting her pussy juice of her lovers' cocks. I'd want to fuck her sometimes, but maybe have her make herself off-limits the day before, and she day of meeting her lovers or strangers, "saving herself" for the other men.

I believe that any man who wants to share his wife's pussy with other men is bisexual to some degree, whether he is aware of it or not. So it would be natural to want to enjoy the other guy's cock too. But some men are reluctant to let their wives know that they would enjoy cock-sucking.

I also believe that any wife who would fuck with other men should want their husbands to be involved in some way. It would seem natural that she would want him to "experience" the other guy's cock too, and enjoy it as much as she does.

The "other guy" may not want the husband to touch or suck his cock, but he should realize that this may be the price of fucking the wife, by letting the husband enjoy his cock too. I suspect that most wife-fuckers would not be too offended to know that the husband wants to enjoy his cock too.

i respect your belief however ! i have shared girls never been married and i am in no way bisexual at all ! and before you say it i am very aware of my sexuality and confident thanks. I am just straight , simple... but i do enjoy sharing chicks !!! thats so damn hot !

I started sucking cocks because of Missey's ultimatum. I was given three choices.
1. we divorce
2. She be allowed to cheat on me.
3. Missey is in charge & I must obey her wishes.
As you might already imagine I chose 3. Which lead to not only me sucking other mens cocks but also being fucked by other men.

stickylips said:

My current wife will not even think of cuckolding me for religious reasons, so I always fantasize about my ex-wife as she cheated on me several times. I always fantasize about me sucking all the her lovers cum from her sloppy used pussy.

She would then have me suck ALL of her many lover's dicks until they came in my mouth, then I would be "******" or "encouraged" to swallow all their cum directly from the spigot.

Just telling this scenario makes me as hard as a rock, and causes me to leak until my pants have a big wet spot in in the crotch area. I'll be right back as I have something I have to take care of.;)

This weekend will be my lucky weekend. My wife has a date lined up for me with one of her ex-es. He is supposed to come over so I can learn to be a proper cocksucker. Hopefully the lessons are long and multiple.

Old saying don't know if you don't try

stickylips said:
I've for years though of my wife with other men and it has happen several times . But it was awhile before i eat her lovers creampie . But now it seams so natural . This may sound to simple but i felt if my wife likes to suck cocks , or for that matter any woman why would'nt a man at least try it . I did and i loved it and it's not gay if you still prefer your wife . For me it just adds to the sexual high . He may feel embarrassed at first , just give it some time good luck .

Users who are viewing this thread