• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Getting Closer

• Thread starterNyccpl30
  • Start date

Nyccpl30

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 15, 2004
NYC Area
Well I tried to set up a meeting with a bull from here this weekend but I only got a fake to reply. I was taking the wife out on the town for the night and was looking for a blk bull to pick her up. While that didn't work out as planned I almost got lucky.
The wife was looking good and after going to dinner and haiving a few drinks we went out to a few bars. Once the drinks were flowing she started to relax and really enjoy herself. It was slow in a few of the bars we went to so at first she didn't get much attention. The last bar we went to was packed with mostly 20 somethings. We are both in our late 30's and my wife who is 38 still looks great at 5'5", 118, 34 b/c blonde.
Well we were in the door no more then 30 seconds in the last bar when some youg guy is making google eyes at my wife. We both noticed and since we were both feeling pretty good by then we got a good laugh. The rest of the evening every time I went outside to have a smoke some youg guy would be hanging all over her. It was just what I had hoped for. She seemed to really be enjoying the attention and the compliments she was receiving as she was smiling and laughing with them. But every time I returned the young guys got scared off, although I told them I didn't mind them talking to her.
Finally I wandered off for a while so she could enjoy the attention and I noticed her run towards the door and tap a young light skinned black guy on the shoulder and say something to him. Now I was very surprised to see this as my wife is usually very shy but I guess the drinks got to her. After he left I went to my wife and asked what was that all about. She said she asked him why he was leaving because he had stood in the corner the whole night and hadn't talked to anyone. She aslo told him he was one of the best looking guys in the place and he should take advantage of that. Well unfortunately for me he didn't stay, she said he had seen us together so she thought that may have scared him off.
It was getting late at this point and she said the only other guy in the place she thought was good looking was one of the bartenders, we decided to leave. Although she didn't actually pick up any guys it was a great turn on to see her getting hit on repeatedly and actually make a move on a guy. Later in bed she told me that if the black guy had stayed she would have fucked him silly as she thought he was hot.
After years of pushing for my wife to have another man it looks like she may be atually ready to take the next step. I wish I could have found a good bull to meet up with us that night as all she needed was someone to take control and she would have done anything and everything. (My wife is a little submissive and likes to have the man take control).
Needless to say once we got back to the place we were staying she stripped off her clothes and had her favorite black dildo stuffed in her soaking wet pussy as she told me how she wished some of those guys had come back with us a fucked her brains out. While not as good as the real McCoy it was still a pretty fun night. We fucked several times that night and the next day.
I think that I may actually get to live out my fantasy after all. What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
My phone is working call me at 646-***-**** Paul and let's make it happen

Nyc Here.let Me Fuck Her Good While U Watch.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread