Getting going

Bicurious21m

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 11, 2014
UK
Im just getting properly started with being a sissy; bought my first clothes! Im looking for help and guidance to properly get into the lifestyle though, fully accept my role as nothing but a mere toy and clean-up agent. Is anyone willing to help? Male or female, i dont mind! Whatever you can contribute would be great :) I also need name ideas!

Yours

BC

HI, Cannot believe I have never looked at this post. I am now 50 and i want to start by saying I was afraid to write out my FIRST experience as a sissy for a male. My big brother is 5, nearly 6 years older than I am. We are white but he is super hung. Freakishly hung. Mine is a thin 4 inch. Mom was not ready to show him anything first hand sexually.
She did explain a Lot to him but did not show him "hands on". Often, I was there to hear it. And i was in awe of my big brother. For example, I was never coordinated enough to ride a bicycle. I ran everywhere and could keep up with my Brother and his friends if they slowed down just a little to let me.
Any way, mommy knew that I was headed for being a fuck toy for MEN-real men. She also knew that girls were not going to take my bro's huge cock for their first fuck. But I wondered why she told him what boys expect form their prom date. And I did not know why I was there to hear it. She was actually telling me. THAT is when Erik asked me to go to his junior prom with him. My eyes lit up (or bugged out). Mom nodded so I knew it would be ok to say yes. I said Yes and Erik kissed me on the lips. he hugged me and pressed that huge trouser bulge against me. he was 5'4 at the time (which made his cock look even bigger). I was 5'0 or 5'1. I started letting my hair grow out so there was something to work with at the hairdresser. ( I ended up wearing a styled wig ).

So, BC 21 m. I went by Diana because when I first dressed the Princess was the rage. I slightly resemble her and my first wig was styled like her hair. Later i tried to get into it going by Gwendolyn Carolyn---same initials as my real boy name. I got my Own hair styled then like Laura Petry of the dick Van Dyke show.
Your name can be a take off on your real name. Or just a girl name YOU like. OR let your Boyfreind name you. Fianally, you should not degrade yourself but be proud of the services you perform and the joy you bring. Other people will degrade you enough and you should bring your self image. Do you do something requiring talent (like sing). ? Itook lessons so I could sing alto. One of my concerts is even this weekend. May be why I could not sleep. My other question---have you had sex with a female yet?
luv, missgary (Heather)

This seems like the place i should tell about the first cock I played with. We were at a cam in the early spring-getting the camp ready for the 'paying customers" later that summer. My friend David Z. was there. Not a poor boy but helping us out anyway. he was only a year older than me but so much bigger and dreamy. We slept in a bunk room with about 18 or 20 boys. He was on other side of the big room and he was kidding around about jerking off to get to sleep. I asked him if he was hard and he said he was. I was shocked none of the others said anything. I asked him if i could see it. I crawled half way around the room to go take a look. It was the biggest hardest cock I had ever seen. over 8 inches and at HIS age. He shined his light on it as two other boys offered me their flashlights. the big head and thick shaft were amazing. I smelled it and then held it just enough to bring it to my nose. DAvid was thrilled that I was impressed. I learned later that he wanted me to do more, then and there. A few days later back to out local club, he asked it I was an altar boy. I said no but never asked why he wanted to know that. I lived half a mile from the cathedral. I was thinking that altar boys are supposed to squeal on any boys who are "sinning" It was not that. David DID ask me to meet him on Friday night or Saturday if I could not do Friday.
luv, miss gary