• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Getting into the Lifestyle

• Thread starterangk0rwat
  • Start date
A

angk0rwat

I've been lurking on the site for some time, but now I have decided that it may be time to begin to explore this side of my sexuality and introduce myself here. First, a few minor details about myself, I am currently 24 and I live in D.C. I first learned about cuckolding a year ago and have been interested in it since then. My interest is not in being cuckolded, but in dominating a couple.

Why cuckolding? There is something so incredibly arousing about fucking another man's wife in front of him. Or, baring him watching, simply knowing that I am having sex with a woman that has "vowed" to never fuck another man. I have showed him exactly what those words are: nothing when he cannot give his wife what she needs.

It is the power and the dominance that such a situation entails that I find most interesting. You see, I enjoy dominating women, but I have not as yest explored my feelings about dominating men. But, through an exploration of cuckolding, I can do just that. In cuckolding, I can find both a man and woman the need to be dominated together. In that way, one that I am comfortable with can help me understand the unknown.

This might not sound like what you think cuckolding is. As I come to understanding, cuckolding is neither homogeneous nor well defined. Many people use the words, but mean radically different things by it. It would seem as though there are four different "kinds" of cuckolding divided into two different types:

Domination Type:
1. Female Dominate Cuckold: Wife dominates her husband and uses other men for sex. The other men exist only for the wife's pleasure, they are willing "studs" and nothing more. The wife is the driving force behind the relationship.

2. Bull Dominate Cuckold: Wife's lover, or bull, dominates the couple. Both the wife and the husband serve the bull. Neither member of the couple dominates the other. The bull is the driving force behind the relationship.

3. Bull/ Female Dominate Cuckold: The bull dominates the couple, while the husband is dominated by both his wife and the bull. The husband serves both his wife and the bull. The wife is submissive to the bull.

Size Type:
4. Penis Size Cuckold: This seems to be what most people think of when they first learn about cuckolding: a man with a large penis fucks a guy's wife, since the husband is unable to satisfy her. This is the, "my wife is away fucking another man" sort of relationship--the other men are for sex, nothing more.

Of course, penis size can play a role in the domination types. And, a well endowed man may turn the "just sex" into dominating the wife or the husband. The difference between them is what is behind the cuckold relationship: dominance, or something else. The being said, there is nothing that prevents a well hung man from being a cuck--if is a sub, like his wife, then he may end up a cuck to a man with a smaller penis. Cuckolding exists in so many forms the to limit it to a sort of man-with-huge-penis-fucks-my-like-I-can't hardly does justice to the entire phenomenon.

I am most interested in the 2nd and 3rd types of relationships. I want to dominate a couple. More specifically, I want to humiliate a couple. I would be most interested in some form of online dominance, as that requires the smallest commitment by both parties and is probably the best way to get into the lifestyle. So, if you are a sub male in need of a dominate man to turn you into a cuckold, then pm me and we can see what can be done.

Welcome to the forum sir. If I can be of assistance in any way please tell me. I concurr with your analysis and can say with certainty that my wife and I fit into the first catagory you have mentioned. She is very much in charge and although she is less domineering when dealing with her boyfriend, I doubt she would be open to any of the other types of cuckolding you have disscussed. I however, am open to humiliation from anyone.

Your personality would probably suit you fucking both husband and wife for a long-term relationship, and the cuckold showing you in many ways that he appreciates the value you are adding to his marriage. You would be the key holder to his chastity cage and require him to wear female panties 24/7.

jelous_of_wifes_bf said:
Welcome to the forum sir. If I can be of assistance in any way please tell me. I concurr with your analysis and can say with certainty that my wife and I fit into the first catagory you have mentioned. She is very much in charge and although she is less domineering when dealing with her boyfriend, I doubt she would be open to any of the other types of cuckolding you have disscussed. I however, am open to humiliation from anyone.

Spoken like a true sub cuck. I hope she is proud of you, she should be, you seem like a good cuck.

obdcuck said:
To bad you aren't in Cali.

We can't all be perfect :).

Saraha said:
Your personality would probably suit you fucking both husband and wife for a long-term relationship, and the cuckold showing you in many ways that he appreciates the value you are adding to his marriage. You would be the key holder to his chastity cage and require him to wear female panties 24/7.

I have read some of what you have to say, and I must admit that I admire you greatly. Anyone who knows what they want and can help others understand what they want is worthy of praise. Of course, you are a bit wrong about me. I do believe that I one day will fuck both a husband and wife, but I do not care much for crossdressing, unless they are panties that I took off of his wife before fucking her. As for the chastity cage, if he needs that much help to follow my orders, then he must be punished more or is not worth my time.

angk0rwat said:
Spoken like a true sub cuck. I hope she is proud of you, she should be, you seem like a good cuck.

Thank you sir, she often says that she has me well trained, though it is hard not to be well trained when she has a lock on your balls.

Users who are viewing this thread