Getting Married Next Year.

EngagedXOX

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 24, 2018
I'm getting married next year and I discovered an interest for cuckolding. I'm taking small steps, but I'm slowly sharing my fantasy with my fiancée. So far, she's been receptive to MFM threesome. Any tips that would help me? This is new for me and for her, so any advice would be helpful. Thank you.

Engaged, you haven't given us any information about your fiancee other than she's receptive to MFM. Has she been with other men before you? For you to get the kind of help you're looking for in this forum, everyone will need more info. It's kinda like shooting in the dark. OK. GTR

Reactions: toolman2c
Maybe you should be considering finding a Bull to take her on her wedding night while you watch her being taken

EngagedXOX said:
I'm getting married next year and I discovered an interest for cuckolding. I'm taking small steps, but I'm slowly sharing my fantasy with my fiancée. So far, she's been receptive to MFM threesome. Any tips that would help me? This is new for me and for her, so any advice would be helpful. Thank you.
receptive to mfm means? Have you talked about it, planned it, done it?

EngagedXOX said:
I'm getting married next year....
Congratulations!
EngagedXOX said:
.... and. I discovered an interest in cuckolding. I'm taking small steps, but I'm slowly sharing my fantasy with my fiancée. So far, she's been receptive to [the idea of an] MFM threesome.
So far, so good....
EngagedXOX said:
Any tips that would help me? This is new for me and for her, so any advice would be helpful. Thank you.
See:

Turning a wife into a Hotwife, by Dr. Cherry Lee:
» A Wife Into A Hotwife Hot Wife Blog - hotwife and cuckold husband fetish discussion

gatorrdw said:
Engaged, you haven't given us any information about your fiancee other than she's receptive to MFM. Has she been with other men before you? For you to get the kind of help you're looking for in this forum, everyone will need more info. It's kinda like shooting in the dark. OK. GTR
Hello. Sorry for the lack of information. She's been with two men before me, and we talked about threesome (MFM) a couple of times, but the conversation seems to be at a halt on cuckolding because I don't know how to talk about it or follow up on our previous conversations. In general, my fiancée is very open, but I need some guidance because I would like these conversations to be enjoyable or the both of us.

abba148 said:
You may be on the wrong forum or you don't understand what cuckold is. MFM is, simply put, both you and another man pleasuring your wife together. Cuckolding is usually another man and your wife having sex while you are not really involved. In most cases it involves both of them humiliating you, and you don't get any sex while they are together.

Be sure you understand how high the cliff is before you jump.

Thank you for the clarification, but I understand what cuckolding is. I mentioned MFM because it's the first thing we talked about, so far. Furthermore, according to online research, cuckolding doesn't necessarily mean the other (i.e., husband or boyfriend) is not involved nor does it have to be about humiliation. Cuckolding can have different levels involved and all depends on the agreement made by the couple and their Bull. At the end of the day, it's about the couple's comfort levels and the type of pleasures they're searching for.

RicoinLA said:
receptive to mfm means? Have you talked about it, planned it, done it?
Sorry for the lack of information. Here are some clarifications. We talked about MFM, so far. Cuckolding is another topic I need to introduce. We've never been with a Bull or another man. Simply put, we're an aspiring couple and I'm here to find some answers and avoid being the victim or a fake Bull (there are so many and some people have warned me).

Really, cuckokding is any arrangement where one spouse has sex with another person, but the other spouse is ecpected to or simply prefers to remain faithful. If both spouses are having sex with others, it is simply an open relationship. That imbalance in sexual indulgence or freedom is what makes it cuckolding. While I suppose that it is possible to make any level of commitment into a cuckolding dynamic, it doesn’t make sense to me as real except within marriage, which has the normative quality of sexual exclusivity between the spouses. In cuckolding, one spouse is set free from that expectation. That may mean that the sexual exclusivity is dispensed with for the cuckolding spouse, or it may mean that the exclusivity is transfered from the spousal relationship to the extramarital relationship. It may or may not involve humiliation or servitude for the cuckold. The main thing is that it is done with the consent of both spouses, or else it is simply infidelity. I think that the consent really should be enthusiastic, or evrn with the cuckold’s knowledge and tolerance of cuckolding, it is infidelity.

I think that you have to figure out what turns you on about this, and discuss thet with your fiancee. You need to know, before the wedding, what she thinks of it, and whether it is a real option, or if she’s comfortable with it being an option for her. That way, you can go into the marriage with that understanding. You also need to decide whether you want the marriage if she is adamant against whatever version of cuckolding you are interested in.

However, you really need to be clear about what marriage is to you and to her. If it is about the relationship between the two of you, you may want to be married and monogamous for several years, to bond with each other in the way that only years of marriage can do, and then see if you are still interested. Everything I’ve read indicates that the marital bond must be string and healthy if cuckolding is to be an enhancement, rather than a destructive element. Be very sober in your judgment. If you know that you are okay with or hoping that your romantic relationship will get sidelined or lost altogether, then by all means, find a bull to inseminate her on your wedding night before you consummate the marriage, so that she will never think she has to put you first sexually. Otherwise, if you want the love between you to always be the ground and ultimate focus of your sex lives, even if she excludes you sexually for a time, then give your marriage a chance to grow solid. My two cents.

EngagedXOX said:
Hello. Sorry for the lack of information. She's been with two men before me, and we talked about threesome (MFM) a couple of times, but the conversation seems to be at a halt on cuckolding because I don't know how to talk about it or follow up on our previous conversations. In general, my fiancée is very open, but I need some guidance because I would like these conversations to be enjoyable or the both of us.

OK,thanks for the follow up. If you are interested in cuckolding, my understanding of the actual definition is that the wife will have sex with other men and the husband doesn't know about it. Then you've been cuckolded. My wife and I personally enjoyed a "shared wife" lifestyle for almost 35 years, starting within 6 months of being married and she was just 18. As she found men that "interested" her she sometimes wanted me there for a MFM threesome and other times she wanted just for her chosen one to fuck her and I could watch, or listen or be close by for her security. My pleasure was seeing her develop the confidence in her own sexuality and herself as a woman. And when she found a man she wanted to have fuck her she was free to do that, I had no interest in fucking other women. I suggest that you ask your fiancee if she has any interest in being "shared" with other men. GTR