• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Getting pegged

• Thread starterWantcucked
  • Start date

Wantcucked

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 2, 2023
My ex gf was very bi, one of her favorite toys was a 9” blk strapon. I watched her fuck her gf’s with it many times, she took no mercy on them and got them off every time. One night she wore it to our bed, we went very slow, lots of lube, just a little at a time. After a week of going slow I finally relaxed and she got it into me, I loved it, I couldn’t get enough, she fucked me deep and hard and I just begged for more and harder. She called me the filthiest names ever as she plowed my ass deep, I got to the point that’s all I wanted, I didn’t want pussy anymore.

Reactions: rcmohawk, plzcukme, Wifesharingfantasizer and 1 other person
Wantcucked said:
My ex gf was very bi, one of her favorite toys was a 9” blk strapon. I watched her fuck her gf’s with it many times, she took no mercy on them and got them off every time. One night she wore it to our bed, we went very slow, lots of lube, just a little at a time. After a week of going slow I finally relaxed and she got it into me, I loved it, I couldn’t get enough, she fucked me deep and hard and I just begged for more and harder. She called me the filthiest names ever as she plowed my ass deep, I got to the point that’s all I wanted, I didn’t want pussy anymore.
I know what you mean, my wife first got me to give oral to guys, then to her strap on. She started pegging me shortly after that and I loved it, nothing like jerking off while being fucked with the strap on. Well things went a little further and one night she had a guy over and he fucked me, I jerked off and he came in me. That was very hot and felt great. Now between her strap on and guys fucking me I never get her pussy. But she gets lots of other guys cocks.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, rcmohawk, plzcukme and 3 others
Your so goddamn lucky

Reactions: Lovasianladies

Users who are viewing this thread