Getting Ready For The First Of 2017

• Thread starterNewCuck2012
  • Start date

NewCuck2012

Cucked since 2012
Beloved Member
Mar 8, 2016
Virginia
We have been active for some time but the end of 2016 was very quiet. Now finally, this weekend she should meet a new Bull. - I am going to drive her there and she will meet him in a hotel, I will wait in the car. - I can't wait.

Reactions: Geglu, okdeacon and Nazareth
So it happened as planned. I took her to the hotel, she went into the bar and met him. He was more handsome than she expected, that was a good sign. I sat in the car, the first text came saying she was in the bar and sitting with him and everything looked good. I took that to mean she was very interested in having his cock. I sat and waited patiently as she was in the bar having a drink with him. An hour and half later, she texted me that they were going to get a room. She came out to the car to get her "things". I noticed that she was a little intoxicated and very happy almost a skip in her step. She smiled at me and said she was going to a room with him. I smiled back and told her to have fun. She giggled and said, oh, I will. - If you want to hear more about it just let me know.

Reactions: rjone, Geglu, babagee and 1 other person
Lucky man, do tell us more.

Continued from above:
She went to the room and met him there. He kissed her and pulled her close so she could feel the bulge in his pants. She put her hand on his hard cock and kneeling before him lowered his fly to release his 9" inch thick black cock. She removed his pants and began licking his balls. His cock twitched, she used two hands to rub it slowly. She licked the shaft all the way up to the head then gave him the best head he had ever had. She sucked that cock at let him fuck her mouth steadily. She was almost gagging on his thick black member, she wanted to taste his cum.......

Reactions: Geglu and babagee
NewCuck2012 said:
So it happened as planned. I took her to the hotel, she went into the bar and met him. He was more handsome than she expected, that was a good sign. I sat in the car, the first text came saying she was in the bar and sitting with him and everything looked good. I took that to mean she was very interested in having his cock. I sat and waited patiently as she was in the bar having a drink with him. An hour and half later, she texted me that they were going to get a room. She came out to the car to get her "things". I noticed that she was a little intoxicated and very happy almost a skip in her step. She smiled at me and said she was going to a room with him. I smiled back and told her to have fun. She giggled and said, oh, I will. - If you want to hear more about it just let me know.

Fantastic Lady You have, let Her fuck many men in the nearest future....

Reactions: NewCuck2012 and toolman2c